09-25-2015, 02:07 PM #1
MrMoan
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys does anyone have the trickshot starter pack its from Elegance

like it spawns a platform outta carepackages in the sky then teleports you to it

thx.*
10-04-2015, 04:58 PM #38
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by iiiCenTurY View Post
how would i scam with sellfy? you are just jealous that i make money lol

Lmao only one person bought. I don't consider that making money.
10-04-2015, 06:00 PM #39
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
Lmao only one person bought. I don't consider that making money.

Trefad b0ss whY y0u s0 j3llyyy off IIICenturys 1337 c0ding skillzZzZ you scared he h4s m0re James b0nd 007 skillzZ then you?
10-04-2015, 07:34 PM #40
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Humble View Post
Trefad b0ss whY y0u s0 j3llyyy off IIICenturys 1337 c0ding skillzZzZ you scared he h4s m0re James b0nd 007 skillzZ then you?

Skillz? Yea no
10-04-2015, 08:19 PM #41
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by iiiCenTurY View Post
how would i scam with sellfy? you are just jealous that i make money lol

easy you could use a vpn then buy the product then make a dispute with pay-pal saying you didn't buy it Winky Winky seen it on a NGU thread, But it's probably not that easy to do Happy
10-31-2015, 09:06 PM #42
Ok as java, c++, python, .Net, visual C++ programmer I would say it takes alot of time to program and it is not that easy and I think you dont even know c++ which is one of the hardest lanagauges out there and if you say you do you probaly dont but just the modded version called GSC.... DUMBASS
10-31-2015, 11:23 PM #43
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by xCometMods View Post
Ok as java, c++, python, .Net, visual C++ programmer I would say it takes alot of time to program and it is not that easy and I think you dont even know c++ which is one of the hardest lanagauges out there and if you say you do you probaly dont but just the modded version called GSC.... DUMBASS

Lmfao GSC is the easiest scripting language lmfao you don't need to know a language to script it
11-01-2015, 09:55 AM #44
GSC is technely not a langauge because it is a c++ directet to modding
11-01-2015, 12:56 PM #45
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by xCometMods View Post
GSC is technely not a langauge because it is a c++ directet to modding

Kiddo I never said it was I said it was a scripting language which it is and its not C++ its a custom language.. The syntax is C# & C++ but the scripting is its own

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo