06-13-2016, 08:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trying to make a menu more stealth, but I am new to gsc and I can't get anything to open or decompile the file. I tried Red-Eye decompiler and I am pretty sure the menu is too large for this program. And I can't open it with GSC studio because it says this project wasn't made with gsc studio. So how do you actually edit a already made menu?
06-14-2016, 12:43 AM #11
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by John View Post
This works just fine and there is no problem with the code. What are you talking about?

Yo, a couple buddies and i looked at the source and fixed a couple things, but that project doesnt really work because of all the missing instructions.

Is this an old version? Cause this wont even disassemble the blank clientids lol.
06-14-2016, 12:45 AM #12
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Trying to make a menu more stealth, but I am new to gsc and I can't get anything to open or decompile the file. I tried Red-Eye decompiler and I am pretty sure the menu is too large for this program. And I can't open it with GSC studio because it says this project wasn't made with gsc studio. So how do you actually edit a already made menu?

By the way, if you could figure out the naming conventions, you could just inject a different GSC that modifies the HUD elements... Just a thought.
06-14-2016, 12:49 AM #13
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Yo, a couple buddies and i looked at the source and fixed a couple things, but that project doesnt really work because of all the missing instructions.

Is this an old version? Cause this wont even disassemble the blank clientids lol.

Okay. So add the rest of the instructions lmao there's no documentation that I could find so I had to figure out how all of the instructions worked myself, so good luck with that.
And yeah, it's like a year or so old, works just fine for me.
Last edited by John ; 06-14-2016 at 12:54 AM.
06-14-2016, 12:52 AM #14
This works just fine and there is no problem with the code. What are you talking about?

everytime i use it. it crashes
06-14-2016, 12:52 AM #15
Originally posted by FilthyFrank View Post
everytime i use it. it crashes

Works just fine for me.
06-14-2016, 12:54 AM #16
Works just fine for me.

is there a certain way to use or somthn?
I click into obj debug hen the aplication then I click the compiled gsc and it crashes
06-14-2016, 12:55 AM #17
is there a certain way to use or somthn?
I click into obj debug hen the aplication then I click the compiled gsc and it crashes

No, you just open the program and then open GSC button and click the gsc.
06-14-2016, 12:57 AM #18
No, you just open the program and then open GSC button and click the gsc.

i think i have the source then? You must login or register to view this content.
06-14-2016, 12:57 AM #19
i think i have the source then? You must login or register to view this content.

You need to extract it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo