01-07-2015, 06:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU,

Today i bring out my GSC mod menu it is not finished yet but
want to share with you guys already. Hope you like it. Smile (ps gimme some feedback)

Video of the Mod Menu

Download Link:You must login or register to view this content.

How to Inject GSC

Download to GSC Studio:
You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE LOG 31/03/15

Fun Zone
-Electric Man

All Players
-All Prestige Master

Spawn Model
-Forge Mode

Lobby Settings
-Change Team

Other
-Fixed some bugs
-Clean it up
-Change menu color

15/01/15

Vision:

-Waterfall
-Blur
-Ipad
-Colour Correction

Fun Zone:

-CrazyMan

Bullets Type:

-FlareGun

Custom XP:

-420 XP
-1337 XP
-10000 XP
-50000 XP
-BIG XP

19/01/15

Fun Zone:

-Stunt Plane
-Pet Plane
-Fire Balls

Host:

-HealthBar
-Melee range
-Big Names
-No Spread

Spawn Model:

-Spinner
-Mw3 Bunker

Credits:

imcsx
jwm614
X_LinGz4-AsTy
Roosterpro
Africanized
ItsLollo1000
DaModder420
xTurntUpLobbies
FreezyHappy

_________________________[/center]
Last edited by Vioku ; 04-06-2015 at 02:10 PM. Reason: New Update

The following 29 users say thank you to Vioku for this useful post:

جاسم الشمري, AcnxMods, Buzzacoo, CIA agent, Father Luckeyy, Freezy :D, iAmCracky, Ipooedthere, Jay NaStY, koekblik2, Krypton, ksa_7ooo7, M33-_-Firmware, MentalzTheGreat, pedobeer, perke, shadow98789, sherdil, Stunz, Synergy, The★A1★HAXO_oR, TheCodModderHD, TristaniLolz, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, xMiLeZz, xSynthmodz

The following 2 users groaned at Vioku for this awful post:

John, Psycedelic
01-14-2015, 10:29 PM #56
Originally posted by CasholeKilla View Post
Does anyone else know about the struggle someone on CEX has to go through to get simple things like Gsc studio or Gsc injector to work?
Ive been stuck moving around the ps3lib.dll and ccapi.dll for 3 days now! I always get error messages either being, 'CCapi must be installed to use this library' or 'void ps3lib.dl' or even 'Impossible to connect'.

Guys i really need help :(

Just Download the GSC studio i put on the threat and use the mod menu its should work fine Smile
01-14-2015, 10:32 PM #57
Gurvier_Singh
Bounty hunter
First ensure you are connected to CCAPI via the Console Manager for CCAPI on the pc to the PS3.

Second start up black ops 2 install 1.19 and head to private match and dont start up nothing or you will freeze.

Now go the GSC studios and connect via ps3 CCAPI, this wont work if your on XMB but only if your in pre lobby on private then it will connect and attach.

Now once you have downloaded your GSC go to your pc and navigate to my documents and you will see a folder called "Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio" open that then you will come to a "Projects" folder open that and drag your folder that contains all the GSC files for example ( Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio - Projects - Modmenu - GSC content.

Once you have accomplished that open up GSC studios ( Make sure its connected) navigate to "Editor" and select "Open Project" and you should see the project you saved in the directory within my documents. Open the project and you will be presented with GSC content.

Now whilst your in Pre-lobby on private navigate to your GSC studio on the pc and go to "Editor" again and this time click "Inject project to target" this will then compile the GSC files via CCAPI to the ps3.

Make sure you dont start up the game as you will freeze, on the bottom left it will say "Compiling" once this is complete it will show a time on there which indicates that the GSC files are loaded and now you can start up the game and your custom lobby shall be in present.

I hope this has helped you and anybody else and if you have any questions do message me cheers.

The following user thanked Gurvier_Singh for this useful post:

Vioku
01-15-2015, 12:18 AM #58
Originally posted by Singh View Post
First ensure you are connected to CCAPI via the Console Manager for CCAPI on the pc to the PS3.

Second start up black ops 2 install 1.19 and head to private match and dont start up nothing or you will freeze.

Now go the GSC studios and connect via ps3 CCAPI, this wont work if your on XMB but only if your in pre lobby on private then it will connect and attach.

Now once you have downloaded your GSC go to your pc and navigate to my documents and you will see a folder called "Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio" open that then you will come to a "Projects" folder open that and drag your folder that contains all the GSC files for example ( Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio - Projects - Modmenu - GSC content.

Once you have accomplished that open up GSC studios ( Make sure its connected) navigate to "Editor" and select "Open Project" and you should see the project you saved in the directory within my documents. Open the project and you will be presented with GSC content.

Now whilst your in Pre-lobby on private navigate to your GSC studio on the pc and go to "Editor" again and this time click "Inject project to target" this will then compile the GSC files via CCAPI to the ps3.

Make sure you dont start up the game as you will freeze, on the bottom left it will say "Compiling" once this is complete it will show a time on there which indicates that the GSC files are loaded and now you can start up the game and your custom lobby shall be in present.

I hope this has helped you and anybody else and if you have any questions do message me cheers.

Tanks bro Smile
01-15-2015, 07:53 AM #59
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Great Menu.Thankz
01-15-2015, 01:25 PM #60
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Great Menu.Thankz

Nice to hear !
01-16-2015, 05:28 PM #61
shakeNGU
Do a barrel roll!
your v1 worked fine for me but the v1.5 doesnt.Gsc studio say bad syntax line 0 ???
01-16-2015, 10:11 PM #62
Originally posted by shakeNGU View Post
your v1 worked fine for me but the v1.5 doesnt.Gsc studio say bad syntax line 0 ???

ooh yeah i see it sorry bro. Just upload the good one Smile
01-17-2015, 01:00 AM #63
CustomHosting
Are you high?
its not real rank xp though? or is it cause any xp lobby type of menus are usually just score rather then actual rank XP :/
01-17-2015, 11:19 PM #64
Originally posted by CustomHosting View Post
its not real rank xp though? or is it cause any xp lobby type of menus are usually just score rather then actual rank XP :/

yes its only your score :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo