04-08-2015, 09:31 PM #1
Exelo
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Phantom

Hello young ladies, I'm making a quick thread about the release of phantom and about what happening with me.

So as most of you doesn't know about, I'm leaving the community, I'm stopping all my activity about gaming and modding.
But the question is "why" So here I come telling you what happening; I noticed that all my activity was related to gaming and modding and it's was extremely difficult to move forward...

I want to do something else but with all of you always putting me back in the modding I couldn't do what I wanted to do and it's not a bad thing since I loved modding but I want to think about my future and move forward in my life and for that , I need to cut everything with modding.

Sorry for those good moment with me but none of you will ever hear or talk with me again.

About Phantom, it's a menu I started working on and it's not finished meanly the main base is done.
The menu base used was simple menu from Fallen; A Verification has been added but I didn't got time to fix the player menu but whatever it's not going to be hard to do it , about the design it's fully custom and no one ever did something like that so just enjoy it.

Be sure to use the _rank.gsc and save the max of strings possible, the overflow fix will do the rest.

Good Bye everyones.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 14 users say thank you to Exelo for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, FRINZ, AssEMoDDeR, AstroHDgamer, AutoModder, DaZeModz-, Devilemi, HiddenHour, Obitoobi, Psycedelic, sissi92, SyGnUs, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Vondy Supreme
06-27-2016, 10:37 PM #29
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
how do you add sub menus to this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo