Post: ★ Version: 1.0.0.9 ★ oCmKs_4_LiFe's Private Patch! w/ All Clients Rank & Stats!
07-13-2015, 12:53 PM #245
Leo
Are you high?
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
awww robbie i totally forgot lol Winky Winky

Download?
07-13-2015, 05:24 PM #246
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
Originally posted by Dumble View Post
No lmao, why would it be?

I was just asking
07-13-2015, 08:11 PM #247
hecticmassacre
Bounty hunter
Hey man, tried to contact you on skype to buy the menu. No response back.
my skype is HecticMassacre
07-14-2015, 03:30 AM #248
Hey Man, these menus are sort of getting boring with the same functions, would you mind if I bought it off you?
07-14-2015, 07:43 AM #249
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by alfonso210 View Post
Hey Man, these menus are sort of getting boring with the same functions, would you mind if I bought it off you?

skype...
07-14-2015, 08:45 AM #250
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
skype...

Wait, before even adding you, do you take USD?
07-14-2015, 02:21 PM #251
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I have just spend a lot of my time deleting 127 replies on this thread that fit into the following: Flaming/Abusive/Unnecessary/Unrelated/Argumentative. I don't care on you're views about this thread, if you feel it is something you do not agree with then groan, that is what it is there for. Or you could leave a polite response, these have been left. What I do not want to see is any of the above. It is clearly too much for me to give individual infractions but I will start picking people off if it continues.

Another thing that is listed above is arguments, I no longer want to see long winded arguments between users that go on for days here, if you have an issue, such as a Dispute we all know how its meant to be dealt with, if you don't then contact me.

This applies to you also, oCmKs_4_LiFe. These are now your customers and should be treated with respect instead of snotty comments on which you seem to be looking down on everyone like they are stupid, if people have an issue, deal with it politely or if people are being abusive, report and ignore. Do not retaliate...

If this kind of stuff continues we will need to review the fact this is a verified source.
Last edited by Geo ; 07-14-2015 at 02:24 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Chris, DF_AUS, LesErased, MyNameJeffxD
07-14-2015, 02:23 PM #252
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Geo View Post
I have just spend a lot of my time deleting 127 replies on this thread that fit into the following: Flaming/Abusive/Unnecessary/Argumentative. I don't care on you're views about this thread, if you feel it is something you do not agree with then groan, that is what it is there for. Or you could leave a polite response, these have been left. What I do not want to see is any of the above. It is clearly too much for me to give individual infractions but I will start picking people off if it continues.

Another thing that is listed above is arguments, I no longer want to see long winded arguments between users that go on for days here, if you have an issue, such as a Dispute we all know how its meant to be dealt with, if you don't then contact me.

This applies to you also, oCmKs_4_LiFe. These are now your customers and should be treated with respect instead of snotty comments on which you seem to be looking down on everyone like they are stupid, if people have an issue, deal with it politely or if people are being abusive, report and ignore. Do not retaliate...

If this kind of stuff continues we will need to review the fact this is a verified source.

Great post 10/10
07-14-2015, 06:13 PM #253
best menu out ! no discuss! you still should change some of the binds in my opinion :p nice piece of work bro <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo