10-22-2015, 04:57 AM #1
Exelo
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello.

I started a few week ago to build up a "Ai zombie" and at first I were supposed to work with Numble turn on that its didn't work me and him together and than xepixtvx asked me to make it with him or I asked him to make it with me which we never got time... anyways, I release this shit unfinished I was about to add-on AI which I never got time and I won't ever get time for it anymore I hadn't finish perks and many other shits that were supposed to be done. Brr. My scripts suck and its coded wrong as fuck and meshed with lots of bullshit due to multiple trial and error. whatever. I'm done with this kiddie shits and got a life to run so good bye also won't do anymore shits and anyways I'm busy running my own business shits now.

Ps : Do anything you want with those files / scripts I couldn't care less anymore just make sure to leave credits were its supposed to be...
Those interested in adding animations I have talked with rendflex about it and you have to change dog anime script to human one aswell as the model etc etc, and its will work .

Credits to : Rendflex, 564Zombies, PazzerHD, xePixTvx, Shark, Dtx12, imcsx, nukem, etc etc...

PazzerHD dat nigga watched me doing it from scratch the whole time ( hours and days of works )
Rendflex helped me getting animations to work for bo2.
Shark map icon and magic box etc etc.
dtx12 compiler
564zombies the inspirations
nukem the first to do a ai zombie
and more ...

PS : Will be updated adding a support for ai so people can edit it easier.

You must login or register to view this content.

[url]https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/a0877c00b5f1ec20d5582cea1dcca098758597b04061253484 033c2f18ccd771/analysis/1445489878/[/url]
Last edited by Exelo ; 10-24-2015 at 05:26 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Exelo for this useful post:

-Numb, /SneakerStreet/, Devilemi, DexTeamFTW, DoraTheKiller97, HiddenHour, M0T1VAT10N, OfficialCoolJay, PazzerHD, Rezqaazify, star2000
10-25-2015, 12:22 PM #38
Originally posted by Exelo View Post
Hello.

I started a few week ago to build up a "Ai zombie" and at first I were supposed to work with Numble turn on that its didn't work me and him together and than xepixtvx asked me to make it with him or I asked him to make it with me which we never got time... anyways, I release this shit unfinished I was about to add-on AI which I never got time and I won't ever get time for it anymore I hadn't finish perks and many other shits that were supposed to be done. Brr. My scripts suck and its coded wrong as fuck and meshed with lots of bullshit due to multiple trial and error. whatever. I'm done with this kiddie shits and got a life to run so good bye also won't do anymore shits and anyways I'm busy running my own business shits now.

Ps : Do anything you want with those files / scripts I couldn't care less anymore just make sure to leave credits were its supposed to be...
Those interested in adding animations I have talked with rendflex about it and you have to change dog anime script to human one aswell as the model etc etc, and its will work .

Credits to : Rendflex, 564Zombies, PazzerHD, xePixTvx, Shark, Dtx12, imcsx, nukem, etc etc...

PazzerHD dat nigga watched me doing it from scratch the whole time ( hours and days of works )
Rendflex helped me getting animations to work for bo2.
Shark map icon and magic box etc etc.
dtx12 compiler
564zombies the inspirations
nukem the first to do a ai zombie
and more ...

PS : Will be updated adding a support for ai so people can edit it easier.

[url]https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/a0877c00b5f1ec20d5582cea1dcca098758597b04061253484 033c2f18ccd771/analysis/1445489878/[/url]

The animations are great and actually make this gamemode really fun to bad your quitting modding the Gsc section needs some fresh ideas
10-25-2015, 04:56 PM #39
coolmankiller
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks, i ll put some good use to this!
10-25-2015, 05:23 PM #40
soulja27
Save Point
Version with zombie ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo