07-28-2013, 05:38 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys!

This is just something I have been working on over the past few days. It's a tool for BOII that finds offsets/addresses for you, and it should work for any update 1.12+.

Here's a screenshot of the tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Currently, it auto-detects ELF version and then finds the following items:

• g_entity
  • g_client
  • g_hudelems
  • g_client health offset
  • g_entity health offset
  • client 0 name offset
  • client 0 VSAT offset
  • client 0 primary weapon offset
  • client 0 zombie points offset
  • local client name offset
  • jump_height value address
  • minimum fall damage height address
  • maximum fall damage height address
  • unlimited ammo address
  • FPS counter enable address
  • FPS counter string address
  • pseudo-noclip address ("flymode")
  • disable cheat/read/write protection address
  • disable FastFile RSA signature check address
  • SV_GameSendServerCommand address
  • G_LocalizedStringIndex address
  • CBuf_AddText address
  • G_GivePlayerWeapon address
  • G_InitializeAmmo address
  • Prestige offset
  • Experience offset
  • Rank offset
  • Score offset
  • Wins offset
  • Losses offset
  • Deaths offset
  • Kills offset
  • Time played offset
  • Headshots offset
  • Weapon unlocks offset
  • Callsign unlocks offset

As I said, this should work for any update from 1.12 onwards. I will test with 1.14 when it comes out.

I'm not sure if I will be releasing this tool, because then everyone would be posting threads with the same offsets that they just dumped using it. However, I would like your input on what things I should add to this tool, so please let me know what offsets/addresses to include! Whenever new updates come out, I will make sure to post a dump generated using this tool.

Oh, and I am also considering making an RTE tool that will work regardless of update version. Anyone interested? Winky Winky

The following 54 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, {H} | Exception, Eddie Mac, Absolute Zero, blackhawk34, BLiNDzZ, Bucko, Chxii, deneo24, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, drdshh, ExceptionHell, Harry, JLM, Insult, Jenxz, lollo1000, Mango_Knife, MoTmrD, MrKiller261, network10, Dan, primetime43, Sarmas, ICS Vortex, SC58, Dacoco, smashedya, SnaY, sniper-4Eye, Soldier., SSgtHarrell, TheJaRniBoi, ThePaaqoHD, therifboy, Tintin91, Uk_ViiPeR, Wesley_Pipes540, Winter, worrorfight, xD3VHΛX, xkoeckiiej, xKtF, xRevolutions, Xx-GIPPI-xX, Ziad1997, Zwiik
07-29-2013, 02:09 AM #20
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
1.14 isn't going to come out in 2 days...

Yes you're right the new update isn't coming out in 2 days my bad the new maps comes out August the 1st . So it's gonna be on 4 days
07-29-2013, 02:11 AM #21
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by TruthMyReligioN View Post
Yes you're right the new update isn't coming out in 2 days my bad the new maps comes out August the 1st . So it's gonna be on 4 days

Treyarch put everything they need for the maps in 1.13. 1.14 won't come out for another month or so.
07-29-2013, 02:34 AM #22
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Treyarch put everything they need for the maps in 1.13. 1.14 won't come out for another month or so.

I said it because I didn't see the new zombie maps leaderboard so I assumed they will come out with an updates for it :-)
07-29-2013, 09:26 AM #23
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
looks great but how do you even find offsets.. every one i have talked to they just say to use debugger and change random things to find the offset i think that is some what true but. i have heard you can USE IDA Pro 2 get the offsets but i have tried nothing works...

i Find Ammo i highlight the byte 0 go to hex view find the offset type it in Debugger change the value nothing happens... also in the elf file i look for aim_debug dvar and i click on offset where it is located and i paste it into debugger i find nothing!

i don't understand why keep this a secret?

+ how do you even do DVAR Dumps in ida all i see is a bunch of code and i have 2 look for each dvar string individually same in Hxd I its a mess i look for aim and dvar's are evey where i dont know what is Multiplayer, campaign or Zombies
07-29-2013, 11:30 PM #24
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
You should add Dvar_GetString. I´m not sure if its exist in the elf Smile
07-30-2013, 10:21 AM #25
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
looks great but how do you even find offsets.. every one i have talked to they just say to use debugger and change random things to find the offset i think that is some what true but. i have heard you can USE IDA Pro 2 get the offsets but i have tried nothing works...

i Find Ammo i highlight the byte 0 go to hex view find the offset type it in Debugger change the value nothing happens... also in the elf file i look for aim_debug dvar and i click on offset where it is located and i paste it into debugger i find nothing!

i don't understand why keep this a secret?

+ how do you even do DVAR Dumps in ida all i see is a bunch of code and i have 2 look for each dvar string individually same in Hxd I its a mess i look for aim and dvar's are evey where i dont know what is Multiplayer, campaign or Zombies

PPC man. We've all been through the asking stage. Here is something: find the offset of a certain dvar inside of HxD. Then add 0x10000 to the offset and look for the new offset in IDA. You'll find the dvar. Some dvars have XREF, some doesn't, if it has a XREF press it and it will bring you somewhere else. Now right click and press 'graph view'.

The following user thanked therifboy for this useful post:

ErasedDev
07-30-2013, 04:22 PM #26
FPS x-axis, y-axis and size. Smile
07-31-2013, 01:57 AM #27
xRevolutions
Pokemon Trainer
Great work like always Choco. Don´t release it because i think some stupid Guys will Re-Release the Offsets to get Reputation
07-31-2013, 06:43 AM #28
Jenxz
Keeper
From Over The Years Of Work I Have Respected Everything U Have Done ... Keep Up The Work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo