12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
03-13-2016, 11:00 PM #299
ct1555
Keeper
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

Instructions

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar"]Download[/URL] - You must login or register to view this content.

Chris tried to use your force host but doesnt work :/ please can you double check thanks
03-15-2016, 04:48 AM #300
Holy Shit! Looks Nice!
05-17-2016, 09:24 AM #301
this tool sucks and freezes constantly .....
06-14-2016, 11:22 AM #302
Hey I was wondering if there was any way I can add antifreeze to my debug eboot? I'm using a base sprx for offline zombies (as I don't currently have access to psn)
My game has a nasty habit of freezing at different points during a game or if I buy guns off the wall etc. What really annoyed me was when I finally got the hell's redeemer on mob of the dead and the game froze the instant I threw it. If you could help at all I would greatly appreciate it
07-11-2016, 11:47 AM #303
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Is this any good?
07-28-2016, 06:45 AM #304
is this wallhack with blur?
07-28-2016, 04:00 PM #305
vChainMods
Little One
Originally posted by Chris View Post

Instructions

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar"]Download[/URL] - You must login or register to view this content.

Can U Update It Pls ? add more stuff
08-18-2016, 05:01 AM #306
plzz mother of god work
09-17-2016, 12:02 AM #307
its a good eboot builder with a clean and sleek design

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo