Post: Switching Accounts on the same Profile (MENU GLITCH)
11-23-2012, 03:36 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With this Glitch, you can switch your main account to another account and sign in and rank up on it instead of switching accounts from the XMB, this glitch can also lead to other methods.

I have not seen this anywhere on the net yet, so I believe I am the first person to find this.

Read carefully,

WARNING: ONLY FOLLOW THE RULES ON THIS TUTORIAL IF YOU MESS AROUND TRYING OUT DIFFERENT METHODS YOU MAY RESET YOURSELF.

1) Go to Black Ops 2 Multiplayer menu, at the menu turn on your Second Controller.
2) With your second controller, scroll down to "STORE" and press it twice (X,X) A screen will put up asking you to sign into one of your profiles
3) Sign into one of the profile you want to play on, once signed in put down your second controller.
4) Use your 1st Controller and scroll up to "PLAY ONLINE"
5) Now with your Second Controller press (X) it should sign in and you should now have the second account name pop up, now head over to "STORE" on the multiplayer menu at the bottom and press (X) a notice should pop up saying, "Sub Users are not allowed to access this functionality", press (X) again to close.
6) Now still with your Second Controller press (O) a message will pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sign out of this sub account?" scroll up and click on "YES" it will back you out to the black ops 2 multiplayer menu, with a NOTICE saying "Your Profile Was Sign Out" press (X) on OK then scroll down to "STORE" again and press (X) now sign back into the second account.
7) Now with your 1st controller press (X) on "PLAY ONLINE"
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now with your Second controller press (X) to sign in, once that is done scroll down to "STORE" and press (X) a notice will come up saying "Sub Users are not allowed to access this functionality" press (X)
9) Now with your 1st Controller press (O) this backs out the account, and you are now left with your second account you signed in with.
10) Now quicky head over to your second controller and search for any game, this is to AVOID the prompt to "sign in"

10a) If the prompt to sign in message appears, and you sign in, the same account will sign in twice so it will look like you have 2 of the same accounts showing, it is good to troll people, but in game your original name appears.

EXTRA's

If you do Step 1-5 then with your second controller, go into CUSTOM GAME the back out it will take all account out of the lobby, so in the multiplayer menu there be no friends or accounts, and you can sign in but it creates an error.

This glitch could also lead to many other things, including turning private match games into an online game, and also prestige glitch exploits.

Found by oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 11-23-2012 at 04:56 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

BASEBALL4EVER12, Moneybag

The following user groaned oX-matto-Xo for this awful post:

NGU RGH EXPERT
11-24-2012, 01:06 AM #11
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Royalties View Post
Does it only reset your stats or your rank as well? That would be awesome to have a stat reset but keep my rank, lol.

No its the opposite, it resets your ranks but your stats on the leaderboards stay!
11-24-2012, 03:30 AM #12
waleedeid93
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Xo View Post
10a) If the prompt to sign in message appears, and you sign in, the same account will sign in twice so it will look like you have 2 of the same accounts showing, it is good to troll people, but in game your original name appears.

when i did the glitch something weird happened to me

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by waleedeid93 ; 11-24-2012 at 03:36 AM. Reason: BAD LINK
11-25-2012, 11:24 PM #13
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by waleedeid93 View Post
when i did the glitch something weird happened to me

Loads of wierd things happen when you do this glitch, it just shows there are other glitches into this, you could experiment with it, and find new things!
11-26-2012, 12:03 PM #14
waleedeid93
Do a barrel roll!
Loads of wierd things happen when you do this glitch, it just shows there are other glitches into this, you could experiment with it, and find new things!

i just found a new glitch

the glitch IS hide your id

100% found by me

if you want to record it

add me psn : i_EPIC_xX

i don't think anyone know it

prof

before they reset me

after reset

Last edited by waleedeid93 ; 11-26-2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: add prof
11-26-2012, 09:27 PM #15
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by waleedeid93 View Post
i just found a new glitch

the glitch IS hide your id

100% found by me

if you want to record it

add me psn : i_EPIC_xX

i don't think anyone know it

prof

before they reset me

after reset

Yeah post a text tutorial on here and I will add it to my thread and leave you your credit. Cool find though!

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Ducky 559
12-16-2012, 04:47 AM #16
iLikeTrophys
Little One
With this Glitch, you can switch your main account to another account and sign in and rank up on it instead of switching accounts from the XMB, this glitch can also lead to other methods.

I have not seen this anywhere on the net yet, so I believe I am the first person to find this.

Read carefully,

WARNING: ONLY FOLLOW THE RULES ON THIS TUTORIAL IF YOU MESS AROUND TRYING OUT DIFFERENT METHODS YOU MAY RESET YOURSELF.

1) Go to Black Ops 2 Multiplayer menu, at the menu turn on your Second Controller.
2) With your second controller, scroll down to "STORE" and press it twice (X,X) A screen will put up asking you to sign into one of your profiles
3) Sign into one of the profile you want to play on, once signed in put down your second controller.
4) Use your 1st Controller and scroll up to "PLAY ONLINE"
5) Now with your Second Controller press (X) it should sign in and you should now have the second account name pop up, now head over to "STORE" on the multiplayer menu at the bottom and press (X) a notice should pop up saying, "Sub Users are not allowed to access this functionality", press (X) again to close.
6) Now still with your Second Controller press (O) a message will pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sign out of this sub account?" scroll up and click on "YES" it will back you out to the black ops 2 multiplayer menu, with a NOTICE saying "Your Profile Was Sign Out" press (X) on OK then scroll down to "STORE" again and press (X) now sign back into the second account.
7) Now with your 1st controller press (X) on "PLAY ONLINE"
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now with your Second controller press (X) to sign in, once that is done scroll down to "STORE" and press (X) a notice will come up saying "Sub Users are not allowed to access this functionality" press (X)
9) Now with your 1st Controller press (O) this backs out the account, and you are now left with your second account you signed in with.
10) Now quicky head over to your second controller and search for any game, this is to AVOID the prompt to "sign in"

EXTRA's

If you do Step 1-5 then with your second controller, go into CUSTOM GAME the back out it will take all account out of the lobby, so in the multiplayer menu there be no friends or accounts, and you can sign in but it creates an error.

This glitch could also lead to many other things, including turning private match games into an online game, and also prestige glitch exploits.

Found by oX-matto-Xo

is this patched?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo