Post: [Release] Black Ops II v104 Patches All 7 Regions Fixed For CFW 341-355
12-08-2012, 10:10 PM #1
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ====================================================
===========(* BLACK OPS II Patch v104 FIXES CFW 341+ *)===============
====================================================

Remember if you want to enjoy all them little glitches for Solo/Offline
Then Patch v102 is for you or v101 only available for x3 BLUS versions.
I have them x3 v101 for 421+ CFW if anyone would like that patch.

PASSWORD => ZOMBIEKILLAH

You must login or register to view this content. <=CLICK

PASSWORD D=> ZOMBIEKILLAH

To get what you had paid for, is worth it if you bought DLC.

Sony banning CFW users. That's just as bad as stealing from paid customers

We want are DLC
No alternative to get it, but we try & do. "They call it piracy.

I do not see Sony's alternative or any other way,to get what we paid for.
Mass acc bans with previous paid content & no way to get it.

While they cowards behind a "TOS" like RAT'S.
Regardless we should be able to get DLC from a PC app.
If that is how sony feels. Activate/Deactivate from PC like we do are PS3s !
They do not offer players a service now do they.?
This is how a BULLY corp does things, DRM forced.
They want your Freedom/Restrict you/Control you.

I like to think of PS3 scene like"Braveheart"
What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die.
Run and you'll live, at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now-
-would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance.
Just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but-
-they'll never take our freedom!". ” - Jaimie Kanwar

If you want mods to work with my patch fix ?
Just PM me & i will send you a LINK to ( 5 Comb0 pack of Mods)
To use with my Patch for 341/355 that should cover mostly what you would want.
All regions already made =
Campaign/ ModZ
Zombies / ModZ
Single player/ ModZ
Multiplayer/ ModZ

They are from my priminum account so PM link only for now.
I do not want any strikes on my account.
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 12-25-2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Back up links

The following 31 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Nathan-, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, Ace Hood, andresdt, Arman M., Benoxity, ErasedDev, emcrew2, FallofReach, SubwayMonkey, hello00417, hkownz, iLennyBhoyx, iMrDannyModz, M QTR, MegaMister, MiNDTH3G4P, nohcho_95, redbullmasta, SavageRising, say-say123, Sirprizer, Slice, sumpunk, SWAT CLAN, Xcutioner, xthumperx, zackandjon
12-22-2012, 02:18 AM #29
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by buzza View Post
What patch are you using i been using every patchh fix i did for 355 patch v102 through patch v104 with god mode & many more mods & i have not had any freezing. I am using BLUS31011 & BES01717. I also have BLES01718 Black Ops II i did not try that yet. So your telling me your game freezes ? I find this a cause of the game unless i made a mistake on my code but doubt it ..

I am not doubting your coding skills, Im sure they are sound. I have used a lot of your patches before. It freezes on 01717 and its on the main menu when I hit an option...say multiplayer. Do i need to have 1.02 1.03 and 1.04 installed in order as I tried it just installing 1.04 on 1.03 and it freezes, I was using the patch on elite, it's probably that I guess, if i haven't done anything wrong my self.

I know your not doubting me my friend ,no offence taken in any way. I will always fix for you guys who stay on 355 for this game especially. If you using anything from elite as in selfs mixing them with my patch they will cause freeze .They probably did not fix them proper or are not signed to match my revision i signed mine with .. My patch works perfect i have the same patch your using on my game i been playing on both BLES01717 & BLUS31011 every patch i posted i use .I recently updated my 2nd 355 PS3 to REX 421 ,so i only have 1 CFW left to test for 355 but, i will still make the fixes for Black ops II . If you use something from elite with my patch yes that is problem.
12-22-2012, 02:19 AM #30
wat if u got 80010017 error on ur 3.55
12-22-2012, 02:41 AM #31
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
If you guys are mixing anyone's selfs with my patch you will most likely get error . You have to either mod my selfs or have the one your using work on 355 & resign to 340. f you need help modding the self for 355 just PM me if Choco tool does not work for you tell me what you want & ii will send them to you. Please try first to do it cause it is allot of work if people do not try first. I would have posted them long ago on 102 but i hoped we could have saved the mods from 3ARC patching them .Seems i am the only one who cares about it getting patched .I guess when or if it does get patched ,people will understand why i held out & never posted them .My friend will probably fix the DLC for us on CFW if i can get them off PSN. This was my reason to keep the fun mods on future DLC .If patched now you will be stuck with lame mods on DICS maps. To me that was not worth posting mods this early if this happens..

Tryarch are the biggest dick developers ,they do not care about if we are offline they patch every thing & for that i think they are a bunch of little bitches & need to get a life..

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by GladiadorM View Post
wat if u got 80010017 error on ur 3.55

If using my patch like normal ? Then you need a spoof above 425+ for CFW or edit your Black ops II back up game in the PS3_GAME folder PARAM.SFO it is default 04.25 change it to 03.40 & save it & copy it back to where you found it . Do not edit my PARA.SFO from patch wrong one ..

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by TehLaggyKid View Post
3.55 Kmeaw. Um, This .self Was Created With Choco's Tool For 3.55 / 3.41
Here Is The Mediafire Link Cus Zippy Share Fucks It Up.
Please PM Me When Done As I Get MANY Quote Notifications :|
You must login or register to view this content.
ily k zombie Happy

I did not even see this last night . Did you solve the issue ? If not well get this done tonight PM me i will be back to see if you need this done still ..
12-22-2012, 02:41 AM #32
hello00417
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
If you guys are mixing anyone's selfs with my patch you will most likely get error . You have to either mod my selfs or have the one your using work on 355 & resign to 340. f you need help modding the self for 355 just PM me if Choco tool does not work for you tell me what you want & ii will send them to you. Please try first to do it cause it is allot of work if people do not try first. I would have posted them long ago on 102 but i hoped we could have saved the mods from 3ARC patching them .Seems i am the only one who cares about it getting patched .I guess when or if it does get patched ,people will understand why i held out & never posted them .My friend will probably fix the DLC for us on CFW if i can get them off PSN. This was my reason to keep the fun mods on future DLC .If patched now you will be stuck with lame mods on DICS maps. To me that was not worth posting mods this early if this happens..

Tryarch are the biggest dick developers ,they do not care about if we are offline they patch every thing & for that i think they are a bunch of little bitches & need to get a life..

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

If using my patch like normal ? Then you need a spoof above 425+ for CFW or edit your Black ops II back up game in the PS3_GAME folder PARAM.SFO it is default 04.25 change it to 03.40 & save it & copy it back to where you found it . Do not edit my PARA.SFO from patch wrong one ..

Here's The original 3.55 kmeaw self

Here Choco's Patch I use that kept bringing back to xmb menu

Is there any way you can send me a "Some kind of tool to get this working"..... I've tried Choco's Self Builder and it kept on bringing back to xmb menu every time I pick Multiplayer/Zombie.... Any help from you will be AWESOME...

Thx
Last edited by hello00417 ; 12-22-2012 at 02:47 AM.
12-22-2012, 02:47 AM #33
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by hello00417 View Post
Here's my 3.55 kmeaw self

Is there any way you can send me a "Some kind of tool to get this working"..... I've tried Choco's Self Builder and it kept on bringing back to xmb menu every time I pick Multiplayer/Zombie.... All of my CFW are OFFLINE (I got an original PS3 to play online).. Any help from you will be AWESOME...

You're a LEGEND.... ANd You Know IT.... Smile

I dont have special tool for this i do these as i go . Also did you already patch this with his tools with the mods ? If so you used my self to do it & are you using my patch v104 ? I need details so i can sign it proper also i need your game ID i can look at the self but just tell me before i do this for you ....
12-22-2012, 02:55 AM #34
hello00417
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
I dont have special tool for this i do these as i go . Also did you already patch this with his tools with the mods ? If so you used my self to do it & are you using my patch v104 ? I need details so i can sign it proper also i need your game ID i can look at the self but just tell me before i do this for you ....

Hmm, I believe I used Choco's Elf that he included with his uploads (That i use for the self builder program), I jus backed up your sign self.
Yes, I'm Using your 1.04 patch, also everytime it mess up, i install your patch again.
Is it possible to sign the ELF to CFW 3.55 kmeaw?
Last edited by hello00417 ; 12-22-2012 at 02:59 AM.
12-22-2012, 03:00 AM #35
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Hmm, I believe I used Choco's Elf that he included with his uploads (That i use for the self builder program), I jus backed up your sign self.
Yes, I'm Using your patch, also everytime it mess up, i install your patch again.
Is it possible to sign it to CFW 3.55 kmeaw?

It will not work for 355 only 420 CFW & 430 . If you want to try & your on 355 use my self then send me link i will fix it proper to use with my patch ..

Here is my fixed 355 ELF from v104 patch in this thread , Use this & will see if the mod work for you ..
Black.Ops.355.v104.MP.Self.rar Run it through the tool it should work right away if using my patch & the self i gave you ..
Decrypted self = You must login or register to view this content.

Use my patch replace my patch t6mp with the modded t6mp_ps3f.self
12-22-2012, 03:10 AM #36
hello00417
Bounty hunter
I ran it through the tool, and it says invalid elf...
Am i doing something Wrong?
12-22-2012, 03:17 AM #37
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
I ran it through the tool, and it says invalid elf...
Am i doing something Wrong?

It may say this cause it is patched for 355 . I don't think choco tool works with all fixes . I never tried so it does not make sense if he says on his thread it works for 355 ? Unless it patches the self which is allot of patching..

What mods are you trying to get working ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo