06-06-2013, 10:59 AM #1
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently Bo2 Got The Best Of Us By Instant Banning Our Consoles, I Now Know Why

They Were NOT Banning The Console Id, They Were Banning Something They Think We Cannot Change, Our Mac Address

I Had Tried Many Things Before Downgrading To 3.55 To Change My Mac Address And Nothing Worked So Finally i Said Fuck It And Did It And It Worked

How To Do This

Downgrade To 3.55 And Install This CFW -- You must login or register to view this content.
(If You Would Rather Download From Google I Understand Just Google 3.55 other os++ )

And Download This Pkg You must login or register to view this content.

Now Install That CFW And That Pkg The Run The Pkg And It Will Dump Your Original Mac Adress Make Another Copy Of That Mac Adress File (Copy And Paste) Then Open It With A Hex Editor And Change It To Anything (Doesnt Have To Be A Real Mac Address) But Has To Be The Same Bytes Then After You Have Changed It To Whatever You Want, Rename The File File To mac.bin And Put It On Your Usb, Then Start The Pkg Again And It Should Change Your Mac Address
Then Just Update Back To 4.21 And Enjoy Bo2 Modding Again

Credits:
hiTeddy For Our Trial And Error Session

Update: Been Playing Online For About 12 Hours Modding And Even Got Console Banned (From PSN Because I Was Using A Public Id, But Still Havent Got Account Banned, Im On A New Console Id Now)

Dont hate saying this doesnt work, They Only Ban Mac Address After They Have Banned You Plenty Of Time. Jarniboi has done this, also Tustin can confirm this works

[UPDATE] The account i modded the day i did this still has not been banned, so this is a efficient way to prevent/reduce chance of ban after being banned multiple times

Last edited by BLiNDzZ ; 06-25-2013 at 03:58 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to BLiNDzZ for this useful post:

^TPP^, {H} | Exception, Alan., AsianModds, CARDIFF MoDz, CodJumper:, ContagiousModz, d1g1tal, FallofReach, HackersForHire, handboard1, Mango_Knife, OPTIC-M★D丂X, sagitarioxp, yasman123
08-18-2013, 09:32 PM #92
LADTAGEx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Passport View Post
Switch to PS3ita CFW

?? wahh Gasp ..... im new to this so ima need more information about this :/ sorry >.<
08-21-2013, 05:21 AM #93
ygbk12
Bounty hunter
great job bro!!!
08-21-2013, 03:19 PM #94
darajaf
Save Point
thanks ti's helpful
08-21-2013, 05:32 PM #95
you can spoof your mac adderss in 4.21 even in cex or dex
with a tool called PSN Tool v1.0
08-21-2013, 07:27 PM #96
SicKLy-UnBoUnD
Do a barrel roll!
Why cant u use psidpatcher. :vince:
10-23-2013, 10:20 AM #97
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
me and couple mates had no ban yet no need too change mac maybe were lucky were all on ita 4.21.2 but and not using modded selfs just debug eboot and non host tool

Did you guys get banned yet?
10-23-2013, 10:29 AM #98
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by zAutoAiiM
Did you guys get banned yet?

nah man still no ban
01-18-2014, 12:53 PM #99
jasod
Gobble
to get un banned from bo2 if permanently banned you need to somehow get to dex 4.21 or lower im om dex rebug 4.21 and trust me after on that firmware the psid spoffers and mac spoofers work on it which allow you to play bo2 online with any account that wasnt banned if it only says your console was banned then your good buut if it says you console and account was banned just make a new account
01-18-2014, 12:55 PM #100
jasod
Gobble
you need to to be on cfw 4.21 dex or cex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo