Post: [Preview/1.14/Bo2] Last Resort v1 By xYARDSALEx & NGU-Bo
08-13-2013, 01:39 AM #1
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello, today I am showing you the menu Bo and I put together, the UI was done by Bo when I was sleeping so be sure to thank him for that. (He told me to say that lol) Anyway, I know this is a 2nd preview of an RTE menu Bo and I have put together, we don't want issues and we are trying to make it really good. So, please be patient as of the fact that we both work and school is starting up again soon....

I will release in Elite OR regular sections according to feedback!

Please wait, while we update this menu to 1.14, thank! This is a little bit of a set back however...

Video:

Thanks,
Bo & Taylor!
Last edited by Taylor ; 08-22-2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Updating.

The following 43 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

abdullahjwz070, Asian, blackhawk34, BroIDontMod, YouAppreciateMe, COD4_ELEVATOR, DannyBoiSmith, DarkPassenger, DeZiiReHasSwag, DropGoees, DylanOc1, emcrew2, exiDemonZz, FiL-UK1, FwiskyFIFA, Gandhi Candy, ImPiffHD, ItsMagiicsz, iAmRishi, Loeso, M33-_-Firmware, Mr.Hutch, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, John, Obris, RenegadeXwarS, Sal, SeeNoKey, Shae, silvar_1, SnaY, Sticky, SWAT CLAN, ViolentFelon, WeJailbreakYou, Wesley_Pipes540, Whos Your Host, xInfuzeModz, xkoeckiiej, Xplaya, xXGoD_Of_MoDzXx, XxShadowhawkxX, Ziad1997

The following 6 users groaned at Taylor for this awful post:

ErasedDev, JOSHY427-_-, Kurt, U WOT M8, ZerOtObey+RM
09-12-2013, 04:11 AM #83
MadhavXLVII
Are you high?
I'm helping you out instead of you actually buying DLC from Sony when you have a CFW... but yea =D
01-10-2014, 04:43 PM #84
As many of you have seen this menu and are probably waiting for it to be updated well at the time it was never going to be updated, a few months ago bo contacted me with the project an I took it and successfully updated it to 1.15, the menu was nothing but a base though so I got the privellade of adding all the mods, new functions and whatever I wanted, ofc bo was allowed to add things but anyway now the menu is FINALLY complete and ready to be released I just have to get the heads up from Bo or Taylor so I have some screenshots of the final result :3

-These photos were taken today

The Menu Tool
You must login or register to view this content.
The Menu Itself
You must login or register to view this content. (I Fixed the black shader :P)
Hopefully it will be getting released soon Happy (its all clients)

The following 2 users say thank you to MrShark for this useful post:

M0T1VAT10N, Mango_Knife
01-11-2014, 02:00 AM #85
looks good hope yall relase it
02-22-2014, 07:40 PM #86
EliteHackzPS3
Do a barrel roll!
this looks so sexy Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo