03-02-2014, 02:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, today I have a nice small tool for CEX and DEX users which allows you to change the camo of client zero to one of the 4 unreleased camos in game. Just connect though your preferred method, attach and click a camo Smile

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
VirusScan: You must login or register to view this content.

2/50 dont have a clue why lol but request the source and ill send it ya Winky Winky

Enjoy Smile

Credits:
Me for creating the tool
Tustin for offsets
Enstone for CCAPI
iMCSx for PS3Lib
Oregon for testing out my stuff when I'm busy
03-02-2014, 02:25 PM #2
iLikeTrophys
Little One
hi thanks for the tool ..

what do you recommend to use with? cex or dex etc.. i want the best way to not get banned from bo2 or psn (ConsoleID)

thanks!
03-02-2014, 02:44 PM #3
Originally posted by iLikeTrophys View Post
hi thanks for the tool ..

what do you recommend to use with? cex or dex etc.. i want the best way to not get banned from bo2 or psn (ConsoleID)

thanks!

If i were u, run a debug self file on ps3ita 4.50 and then connect via tmapi. That way u arent using eboots and u freeze alot less than with ccapi.
03-02-2014, 02:48 PM #4
iLikeTrophys
Little One
Originally posted by U View Post
If i were u, run a debug self file on ps3ita 4.50 and then connect via tmapi. That way u arent using eboots and u freeze alot less than with ccapi.

and not get banned from b,o2 or psn with this way?

because this game scans your files i just want to play with my main acc ...
03-02-2014, 02:52 PM #5
there are a few anti ban tools but u will eventually get banned :( Never use main account of cfw keep it with ofw. Last year i downgraded my ps3 to cfw and ever signed in with my main account; kept that on my ofw used it there only, and then one day all accounts on my cfw were banned.

Keep ur main account to ofw, others u dont care about go on cfw
03-02-2014, 02:58 PM #6
iLikeTrophys
Little One
Originally posted by U View Post
there are a few anti ban tools but u will eventually get banned :( Never use main account of cfw keep it with ofw. Last year i downgraded my ps3 to cfw and ever signed in with my main account; kept that on my ofw used it there only, and then one day all accounts on my cfw were banned.

Keep ur main account to ofw, others u dont care about go on cfw

i play fifa 14 , ghosts b,o1 mw3 and gtav with my main on cfw since 6 months or more and im not banned , because black ops 2 is different im scared , i just want to avoid the bo2 scans thats all so my cid is not banned i dont care about in game ban
03-02-2014, 03:38 PM #7
A Friend
League Champion
i play fifa 14 , ghosts b,o1 mw3 and gtav with my main on cfw since 6 months or more and im not banned , because black ops 2 is different im scared , i just want to avoid the bo2 scans thats all so my cid is not banned i dont care about in game ban

A banned CID isn't a big deal, you can get free public CIDs, if i were you i would be scared from being MAC address banned, cuz then you will have to change it and that can take a very long time depending on the state of your ps3 (CEX/DEX/firmware...)
03-02-2014, 05:53 PM #8
iLikeTrophys
Little One
Originally posted by A
A banned CID isn't a big deal, you can get free public CIDs, if i were you i would be scared from being MAC address banned, cuz then you will have to change it and that can take a very long time depending on the state of your ps3 (CEX/DEX/firmware...)

yes its a private id , and i have it from long time ago , but i want to avoid being detected by the bo2 scan cfw . if you have a solution
03-02-2014, 06:15 PM #9
A Friend
League Champion
yes its a private id , and i have it from long time ago , but i want to avoid being detected by the bo2 scan cfw . if you have a solution

Use a homebrew application called PSN Patch, it spoofs u so that it looks like ur on an OFW ps3, however, if u use it, u cant attach tools until u restart ur ps3
03-02-2014, 06:24 PM #10
iLikeTrophys
Little One
Originally posted by A
Use a homebrew application called PSN Patch, it spoofs u so that it looks like ur on an OFW ps3, however, if u use it, u cant attach tools until u restart ur ps3

pm me with your skype please.
thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo