Post: [SPRX/C++] HUD Element Designer 1.18 (Source and Tool) By Sabotage
08-10-2014, 02:16 AM #1
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sabotage requested this be posted under his name, I have full rights to release it

Here is a simple HUD Designer for designing your menu :p
He asked me to release it for him for whatever reason so here it is Happy

Picture of the program: You must login or register to view this content.

Download of the Source (no virus scan needed Drack) : You must login or register to view this content.

Download for just the Tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan of the Tool (for those out there Drack you know who you are Drack) : You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to ~ Credits: Shark, Enstone, Bad Luck Brian, Taylor, Tustin, and Choco Enzo

The following 4 users say thank you to Smooth for this useful post:

Sabotage, Insight, Maxax, PartyTime

The following user groaned Smooth for this awful post:

Absolute Zero
08-10-2014, 06:13 AM #11
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Absolute
Hey man, good to see you and your friend can use my source to get rep. Sad shit man, very dissapointing thay you are a LEECH and a hardcore old fashioned NOOB. Attention to everyone here, this guy is a FAKE. Look at my profile/recent started threads to see that he used my source. Smooth, grow up and get out, you don't even know sprx, and neither does your friend. I can't believe you threw him under the bus, that's pathetic. You must be trying to ride my dick hard because even your fucking signature is a pathetic leech of mine, right down to the background. You really know how to hold the smallest grudges.

You didn't make shit, and neither did Smooth. It's sad that i have to come on here during my vacation to deal with scrubs like you and Smooth. You can both leave now, nobody wants you here.

Uhm.... are you mad? lol you need to chill out, First of all I had no clue that he supposedly "leeched" YOUR source for a tool that wasn't even made for black ops 2. Second of all if you have to come on here during YOUR vacation and deal with "scrubs" trying to help other members. So if you're honestly mad about someone else releasing a program that you released the source to help someone with you need to check your morals bro.

P.S if you're still vagina hurt over the sig, I told the guy to make me a gif sig not "leech" yours exactly. So go ahead and get off the site and back to your shitty vacation.
Last edited by Smooth ; 08-10-2014 at 06:19 AM.
08-10-2014, 01:19 PM #12
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
You didn't make shit, and neither did Smooth. It's sad that i have to come on here during my vacation to deal with scrubs like you and Smooth. You can both leave now, nobody wants you here.

Look at the source. All I did was make the design look like yours. Facepalm (You want credits for the design? so you got it)

Credits go to ~ Credits: Shark, Enstone, Bad Luck Brian, Taylor, Tustin, Choco and Absolute Zero. (Done)

Also that nobody wants us here? that doesn't seen to be the case. BTW why would you releases something that is open source and not want people to use it? Im going to say it again the alignment of the numeric looks like yours and the output. Yes it was a nice idea but relay? did you even take a look at the source? its much much different that yours.

P.S Don't talk about SPRX like if it was a coding language. I think you meant to say that we don't know c++.
Last edited by Sabotage ; 08-10-2014 at 01:29 PM.

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

Smooth
08-10-2014, 02:10 PM #13
A Friend
League Champion
Hey man, good to see you and your friend can use my source to get rep. Sad shit man, very dissapointing thay you are a LEECH and a hardcore old fashioned NOOB. Attention to everyone here, this guy is a FAKE. Look at my profile/recent started threads to see that he used my source. Smooth, grow up and get out, you don't even know sprx, and neither does your friend. I can't believe you threw him under the bus, that's pathetic. You must be trying to ride my dick hard because even your fucking signature is a pathetic leech of mine, right down to the background. You really know how to hold the smallest grudges.

Yea this look VERY similar to your mw3 hud designer

The following user thanked A Friend for this useful post:

Absolute Zero
08-10-2014, 08:14 PM #14
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by A
Yea this look VERY similar to your mw3 hud designer

What is the problem, its open source. I copied the numerics and the textbox.
I was too lazy to align them myself. One more thing. Don't release open source shit if you are going to cry about it when people copy it.
Last edited by Sabotage ; 08-10-2014 at 08:16 PM.

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

Gumby-
01-11-2018, 12:06 AM #15
Can this work on 1.19 even tho its 1.18
If not can someone lead me to how to update this to 1.19 it would be nice to use.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo