Post: [SPRX] YetAnotherEngine v1.5 (ESP, Aimbot, End Game & More)
10-01-2015, 09:50 PM #1
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Here is a picture of the menu:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
SPRX: You must login or register to view this content.

Tips:
Change your resolution to 720p as it works fine on that resolution
(only do this if you want the ESP to work for like its supposed to else it shouldn't matter)
Use the sprx loader when possible + don't uses modded eboots (only debug eboots)
No eboot with Aimbot as you might/will freeze

Instructions:
Put the EBOOT where it belongs (usually /dev_hdd0/game/(Region of your game)/USRDIR
Put the SPRX in /dev_hdd0/tmp

Controls:
R3 + DpadDown to open the menu
X to Select
O to go back
DpadUp/Down to go up or down

Ps: the menu base is really bad and everything is horrible, its using \n and the button monitoring is all weird, I will fix it in sometime and use Key_isDown instead.
One more thing, use my sprx loader to load the menu and it will work fine with any eboot.

Link to the SPRX Loader: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sabotage ; 11-20-2015 at 12:14 AM.

The following 50 users say thank you to Sabotage for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2JZSUPRASHADOW, anxify, AusTriMoDz, Bigmoneyhustlin, Buzzacoo, cantbanme_83, cocoba, Connorrox2, DoozyXGod, Dreamonix, EscoMods, ETERNALDRAGONS, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Humble, jacob_9191, Jimmy, Kryptus, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBK, Loz, Macauly, Mango_Knife, MrSynful, John, Pandymodz, ParadoxSPRX, ProfoundModz, ReBuG_MoDa_FoKa, Adrian, Rey, snapin, basshead4ever, Scouse Power, star2000, STVBDKD, Swaqq, SyGnUs, Terrorize 420, Thirst, Toxic, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Tustin, user_714, VenoxCoding, vhromero, xKtF
10-26-2015, 06:46 AM #92
ParadoxSPRX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 714 View Post
How Can i Add Probation Bypass on the EBOOT for Your Sprx Bro?

Decrypt the EBOOT then edit the ELF to mod the probation offset:
Offset: 0x52FC6C
Bytes: 0x41, 0x80

The following user thanked ParadoxSPRX for this useful post:

user_714
10-26-2015, 05:14 PM #93
badass menu good night desire engine great job man
10-27-2015, 06:55 AM #94
Hammyhi, do you know how to draw line or draw text in BF4(PS3)...i never see any ppl do that//////
10-27-2015, 05:38 PM #95
Originally posted by Blair. View Post
Why yes it is

can you make a eboot with advanced probation bypass that will run this menu bro and mods
10-27-2015, 08:33 PM #96
ParadoxSPRX
Do a barrel roll!
Bone ESP code:

bool WorldPosToScreenPos_r(int Entity, const char *tagName, float* x, float* y)
{
*(Vector3*)0x10024000 = GetTagPos(Entity, tagName);
__asm(
"li %r3, 0;"
"lis %r4, 0x1002;"
"ori %r4, %r4, 0x4000;"
"lis %r5, 0x1002;"
"ori %r5, %r5, 0x5000;"
"lis %r11, 0x5;"
"ori %r11, %r11, 0xA480;"
"mtctr %r11;"
"bctrl;"
"mr %r8, %r3;"
);
*x = *(float*)0x10025000;
*y = *(float*)0x10025004;
__asm("mr %r3, %r8");

}

float tdtp(int i,int xoy, const char* tag)
{
float out;
float lfoot = WorldPosToScreenPos_r(i, tag, &x, &y);
if (xoy == 0)
out = x;
else
out = y;
return out;
}

void DrawBoneESP(int i, Color sColor) {
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"j_ankle_le"),tdtp(i,1,"j_ankle_le"),tdtp(i,0,"j_knee_le"),tdtp(i,1,"j_knee_le"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"j_ankle_ri"),tdtp(i,1,"j_ankle_ri"),tdtp(i,0,"j_knee_ri"),tdtp(i,1,"j_knee_ri"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"j_knee_le"),tdtp(i,1,"j_knee_le"),tdtp(i,0,"pelvis"),tdtp(i,1,"pelvis"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"j_knee_ri"),tdtp(i,1,"j_knee_ri"),tdtp(i,0,"pelvis"),tdtp(i,1,"pelvis"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"pelvis"),tdtp(i,1,"pelvis"),tdtp(i,0,"j_neck"),tdtp(i,1,"j_neck"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"j_neck"),tdtp(i,1,"j_neck"),tdtp(i,0,"j_elbow_le"),tdtp(i,1,"j_elbow_le"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"j_neck"),tdtp(i,1,"j_neck"),tdtp(i,0,"j_elbow_ri"),tdtp(i,1,"j_elbow_ri"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"j_elbow_le"),tdtp(i,1,"j_elbow_le"),tdtp(i,0,"j_wrist_le"),tdtp(i,1,"j_wrist_le"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
draw_line(tdtp(i,0,"j_elbow_ri"),tdtp(i,1,"j_elbow_ri"),tdtp(i,0,"j_wrist_ri"),tdtp(i,1,"j_wrist_ri"),sColor,Material_RegisterHandle("white",0,0,0), 1);
}

Be nice, and leave me credits if you use this Happy
Last edited by ParadoxSPRX ; 10-27-2015 at 08:48 PM.

The following user thanked ParadoxSPRX for this useful post:

Bigmoneyhustlin
10-28-2015, 03:26 AM #97
Origin
Pokemon Trainer
Awesome update! Testing it out right now!
10-28-2015, 06:32 PM #98
thanks
12-05-2015, 03:55 PM #99
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Hey NGU, been holding on this project for a long time, actually months and its really really bad, you may do whatever you want with it, as I don't have time for it anymore

Here is a picture of the menu:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
SPRX: You must login or register to view this content.

Tips:
Change your resolution to 720p as it works fine on that resolution
(only do this if you want the ESP to work for like its supposed to else it shouldn't matter)
Use the sprx loader when possible + don't uses modded eboots (only debug eboots)
No eboot with Aimbot as you might/will freeze

Instructions:
Put the EBOOT where it belongs (usually /dev_hdd0/game/(Region of your game)/USRDIR
Put the SPRX in /dev_hdd0/tmp

Controls:
R3 + DpadDown to open the menu
X to Select
O to go back
DpadUp/Down to go up or down

Ps: the menu base is really bad and everything is horrible, its using \n and the button monitoring is all weird, I will fix it in sometime and use Key_isDown instead.
One more thing, use my sprx loader to load the menu and it will work fine with any eboot.

Link to the SPRX Loader: You must login or register to view this content.

All these non host menus are the same now man. Same mods, options etc :P
Last edited by Callumeleyy ; 12-05-2015 at 03:57 PM.
12-05-2015, 04:50 PM #100
looks good Geo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo