06-08-2016, 05:14 PM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU Enzo
[/FONT]

I´ve done that in like 5minutes of work & Testing! Nothing much to say, it was quite easy, as of I had the IP Puller /w PSN-Names for quite some time. Here is the Anti for it(Works Offhost aswell):

It will spoof your IP to the following one: 137.137.137.137 (D4nk H4x, i know) You need to Port Offset + Difference to each client for use in other Call of Dutys

Hope you enjoy it! <3[/CENTER]

The following 21 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

2JZSUPRASHADOW, anxify, Bedwar, boutthatlife, dah, Dro, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Geo, HiddenHour, iTruceFret, Jarzh, JrModz, lucasaf01, oStankyModz, ParadoxSPRX, ProfoundModz, QuantumDev, WWSASZ V3, xK ELITE GaminG

The following user groaned 01cedricv2 for this awful post:

DoraTheKiller97
06-09-2016, 11:47 AM #11
Sorry I'm french and I wanted to know where do you put this file in ? Do you need to rename by EBOOT.BIN ? Thanks for replies.
06-09-2016, 06:01 PM #12
MrMoan
Big Daddy
#JustMadeCoDGreatAgain

The following user thanked MrMoan for this useful post:

JrModz
06-10-2016, 02:19 AM #13
Let me know if I am understanding this correctly please. This code will only hide the other clients IP addresses at a local level. So let's say there were two people in a game that were using Call of DDoS and Person_1 used this code to hide the IP's, could Person_2 still grab the original IP's?
06-10-2016, 10:35 AM #14
can anyone send me this compiled please?
06-10-2016, 11:42 AM #15
Originally posted by sparky1337 View Post
can anyone send me this compiled please?

For me as well please...
06-11-2016, 06:02 AM #16
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU Enzo
[/FONT]

I´ve done that in like 5minutes of work & Testing! Nothing much to say, it was quite easy, as of I had the IP Puller /w PSN-Names for quite some time. Here is the Anti for it(Works Offhost aswell):

It will spoof your IP to the following one: 137.137.137.137 (D4nk H4x, i know) You need to Port Offset + Difference to each client for use in other Call of Dutys

Hope you enjoy it! <3[/CENTER]

i made a tool with this and all it did was hide your IP on your screen everyone elses its your origanal IP so this is pretty much useless...
06-11-2016, 06:52 AM #17
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by OppositeDEX View Post
i made a tool with this and all it did was hide your IP on your screen everyone elses its your origanal IP so this is pretty much useless...

Maybe it isnt offhost then, idc... then you just need to find the offsets for your local IP, but i wont do it, as of you guys should search it by yourself, instead of waiting for someone to release their stuff :P It works for the HOST 100%, for offhost you need to find the local IP offsets! I released this, because peoples should finally raise their ass up and start learning stuff (like i´ve done) instead of sitting and waiting for someone to release all their stuff as sources... Sorry but I need to tell everyone on here that I will release stuff in the future, but most likely no sources anymore, as of alot of peoples dont appreciate any work im doing...

And to be honest with you, Instead of saying its useless, why not doing it by yourself? :LOL: I´ve done that within 5mins of work.. im not the best at all, but it was one of the easiest stuff i´ve ever made... I dont get the logic of some peoples... I try to help the community and they just bitch about everything and say its useless stare

Sorry for being that toxic, but it needs to be said...

The following 4 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

EncepT, Father Luckeyy, MagnateSnake13-, Ratchet007
06-11-2016, 11:25 AM #18
jade21
Keeper
How do yo no if it work
06-11-2016, 04:11 PM #19
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Sorry i know i cant say its useless im sure it could be used a different way im not a great coder (obviously)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo