10-28-2016, 04:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Complex Engine v1.0

I Released this menu about a week or 2 ago along with Engine Exo but could not post it on NGU.

USE 720P RESOLUTION FOR THIS MENU TO FUNCTION AT 100%

Update Log:
v1.0
First Release
v2.0
+Pregame Menu

Menu Credits:
iSlayHD - Creator
Exotic - Helping
Exile - Learnt of his Jericho source
Sabotage - Used YAE to learn ESP'
Profound - Helping'
NGU

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

This Video is Complex Engine And Engine Exo because thats what i posted on release Smile
Last edited by iSlayHD ; 10-29-2016 at 12:16 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to iSlayHD for this useful post:

ProfoundModz, RakzMods, TotallyNoMods

The following 5 users groaned at iSlayHD for this awful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace, gοd, garpbaldo, Je Modz, VenoxCoding
12-30-2016, 09:13 PM #11
looks really good can it be played in mp then
01-11-2017, 05:53 PM #12
prxxx
Gobble
pre game didn't work for me?
01-12-2017, 09:58 AM #13
btw Learnt of his Jericho source? "you used only the shaders "What
Used YAE to learn ESP" nah you should be edit it to : i used the source for my whole menu
Last edited by VenoxCoding ; 01-12-2017 at 10:03 AM.

The following user thanked VenoxCoding for this useful post:

01cedricv2
01-23-2017, 04:40 AM #14
Thanks you men Winky Winky
02-09-2017, 10:36 PM #15
Originally posted by iSlayHD View Post
Yea I've noticed lately all you have done is hate on other people trying to learn... Well ok then, Yes I'm using the same style of coding that YAE used also JE was originally built off YAE so go hate on Exile?? The ESP is straight from YAE but the Aimbot i have used definitely isn't from YAE, So go talk some shit to someone that actually cares what you think Smile thank you

Hammy
02-12-2017, 07:57 AM #16
We are going now punctually your shit through

Originally posted by geegeewap View Post
Haha kid, your bo2 menu was a YAE c&p shit menu, so why are you acting like you aren't a skid? Before Paradise source was released your menu was HORRIBLE

I like acting kids like you im sure - 100% sure you never fucking done everthing for the scene

you didn't even have silent aim

You must login or register to view this content.

When paradise source was released you then instantly c&p no spread and auto wall

You must login or register to view this content.

It's so obvious you leeched Paradise and YAE

Leeching code implies I don't know what it does
02-12-2017, 08:14 AM #17
Haha kid, your bo2 menu was a YAE c&p shit menu, so why are you acting like you aren't a skid? Before Paradise source was released your menu was HORRIBLE, you didn't even have silent aim XD When paradise source was released you then instantly c&p no spread and auto wall. It's so obvious you leeched Paradise and YAE. Skids like you are hilarious

i don`t care . I don`t really need to defend myself.
The same type of thing happened to GoPro when paradise bo2 was cracked.
People constantly told GoPro The menu is shit .
btw maybe you dont know me and Pro are good Friends
02-12-2017, 08:19 AM #18
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by iSlayHD View Post
Yea I've noticed lately all you have done is hate on other people trying to learn... Well ok then, Yes I'm using the same style of coding that YAE used also JE was originally built off YAE so go hate on Exile?? The ESP is straight from YAE but the Aimbot i have used definitely isn't from YAE, So go talk some shit to someone that actually cares what you think Smile thank you

Originally posted by cheatinghaxour View Post
Badass
KEK you`r aimbot looks like AE ... you can see it if you have basic knowledge in IDA
btw this isn`t hate i posted a commend because --> "Used YAE to learn ESP" this sounds funny nothing more if you want help dm me LEL

Haha kid, your bo2 menu was a YAE c&p shit menu, so why are you acting like you aren't a skid? Before Paradise source was released your menu was HORRIBLE, you didn't even have silent aim XD When paradise source was released you then instantly c&p no spread and auto wall. It's so obvious you leeched Paradise and YAE. Skids like you are hilarious

Can all of you stop the arguing and flaming each other or flaming will lead to punsihments. A content was shared if none of you like it move on very simple. Now does anyone else have a problem that needs to be solved?
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 02-12-2017 at 08:57 AM.
02-12-2017, 08:58 AM #19
Kronos
Former Staff
Its BO2, get over it, gaming is supposed to be fun, so is modding apparently. So. stop the bickering about shit. gets boring and old. and tbh makes u look pathetic.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, Vicodin10

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo