11-19-2016, 06:22 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU

I'm still in Holidays, but I had some spare time to write this up without Visual Studio. I just had IDA Pro + Notepad++ to write it up, so i asked some guys to test it (which didnt), so I'm just releasing it. Should work good within a SPRX! Should work for BO3 aswell, just port the 2 Addresses!

Tell me, if it works!

Source-Code:
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy :salll:

EDIT: statName should be like "PLEVEL" (for prestige) and so on.
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 11-19-2016 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Explaination about statName

The following 15 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

anxify, basshead4ever, Cbuf_AddText, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, geegeewap, K51, lucasaf01, makeabce, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, ReplexX, S63, Swaqq, TheGreenPlanet, Tustin
11-24-2016, 05:30 AM #11
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post
so this sprx would not work to derank people?

lol, why does everyone want to derank peoples? stare and no, you Need to reverse the function called SV_ReceiveStats to remove the checks, as of there is something in it which verifys the stat hash for the clients in Client_t structure
11-24-2016, 04:54 PM #12
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
lol, why does everyone want to derank peoples? stare and no, you Need to reverse the function called SV_ReceiveStats to remove the checks, as of there is something in it which verifys the stat hash for the clients in Client_t structure

the pdb r different to the game :p

a bit of stuff isn't in the game from pdb, but i wouldn't release something without giving a proper tut on how it works, plus if people want to use strings etc
Last edited by SC58 ; 11-24-2016 at 08:42 PM.
11-27-2016, 12:06 PM #13
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU

I'm still in Holidays, but I had some spare time to write this up without Visual Studio. I just had IDA Pro + Notepad++ to write it up, so i asked some guys to test it (which didnt), so I'm just releasing it. Should work good within a SPRX! Should work for BO3 aswell, just port the 2 Addresses!

Tell me, if it works!

Source-Code:
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy :salll:

EDIT: statName should be like "PLEVEL" (for prestige) and so on.

Why do you release things without a usage. i have so many people constantly pm me for help and they end up asking me how to use the functions you make public.
11-16-2017, 02:08 PM #14
some stats name if I'm not mistaken:
PLEVEL
LEVEL
SCORE
WINS
LOSSES
TIES
KILLS
DEATHS
KILL_STREAK
HITS
LISSES
ACCURACY
Last edited by tobi59320 ; 11-16-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo