01-17-2017, 04:12 PM #1
MafiaMods-
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); * * * * * * * *             ** Welcome*
There is a new glitch going around the Only way i how found to fix this is to*
go to a Zombies Games And then come Back to multiplayer*And should be all good
and tell the host of the game to do the same and it should become more rare to find these
lobbies now we know how to fix it Winky Winky*

01-19-2017, 01:28 AM #11
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by LAN View Post
false statement , if you use a anti ban .self ur fine

yes but for a lot of people antiban doesnt work on zombies, myself included
01-19-2017, 03:22 AM #12
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
wouldn't that mean the big name infection and long kill came infection should apply to lobby after host migration?

Ah, that's a good point. I just don't see any other real way of it getting around from a starting point unless we can conclude it is just a glitch.. especially since its already been fixed once. I'm probably just speaking out my ass here.

I also do recall DVARs used to stick in other CODs, that's why I suggested it, but I should have said it more formally rather than flat-out putting the blame on modders.
Last edited by iDeity ; 01-19-2017 at 03:28 AM.
01-19-2017, 03:38 AM #13
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
yes but for a lot of people antiban doesnt work on zombies, myself included

are you sure you'r using the right .self ? i don't use an eboot i only use .self , never got a ban myself
01-19-2017, 10:59 AM #14
Originally posted by Ickis View Post
Ah, that's a good point. I just don't see any other real way of it getting around from a starting point unless we can conclude it is just a glitch.. especially since its already been fixed once. I'm probably just speaking out my ass here.

I also do recall DVARs used to stick in other CODs, that's why I suggested it, but I should have said it more formally rather than flat-out putting the blame on modders.

I do remember there was a thing about slow-mo lobbies in 2015.
01-19-2017, 06:09 PM #15
iDeity
Bounty hunter
I do remember there was a thing about slow-mo lobbies in 2015.

That one was odd and spread exactly the same way, as I'm sure you know. I remember randoms kept taking credit for it too, lol.. I just wish I knew how to research deeper into it. Both are definitely strange, and started in strange ways too. Like those old school Network Neighborhood viruses.
01-20-2017, 10:54 AM #16
That one was odd and spread exactly the same way, as I'm sure you know. I remember randoms kept taking credit for it too, lol.. I just wish I knew how to research deeper into it. Both are definitely strange, and started in strange ways too. Like those old school Network Neighborhood viruses.

And people jot it down to being an infection that spread as an infected person went to a lobby, and that lobby moved to other lobbies, but I don't even know how that capture the flag out-of-map modded gamemode came to bo2.
01-20-2017, 07:19 PM #17
iDeity
Bounty hunter
And people jot it down to being an infection that spread as an infected person went to a lobby, and that lobby moved to other lobbies, but I don't even know how that capture the flag out-of-map modded gamemode came to bo2.

TRUUUEE. You're talking about the one where you would dolphin-dive at the wall and switch teams quickly, right? Or the one where you'd enter a Hellstorm Missile and where you hit, you spawned, if I remember correctly. Either one really makes you think: "Who honestly made this?"
01-21-2017, 02:07 PM #18
TRUUUEE. You're talking about the one where you would dolphin-dive at the wall and switch teams quickly, right? Or the one where you'd enter a Hellstorm Missile and where you hit, you spawned, if I remember correctly. Either one really makes you think: "Who honestly made this?"

Yeah the one with dolphin dive or crouching (two different methods, same exploit -- crouch made you go above your current position, dolphin made you go thru), I've never figured out how the hell that was done. I would do it all the time with my friends before I got a jailbreak, but never seen a thread about the mod.
01-22-2017, 03:09 AM #19
Kronos
Former Staff
Most of these infections u can get rid of by restarting your console

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo