06-22-2013, 08:08 PM #1
VonGoodLay-
ツ Im Black ツ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help locking a bot lobby for just me and my friend. i know how to get it to say "waiting for 1 more player" but when i do it me and my friend get into the game just me and him then after a couple minutes randoms join. so i seen on these threads that one of you know how to lock lobbys so could someone help me out ? willing to rep+ and thanks or give vbux. thanks. Upside Down Happy
06-22-2013, 08:20 PM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Von
I need help locking a bot lobby for just me and my friend. i know how to get it to say "waiting for 1 more player" but when i do it me and my friend get into the game just me and him then after a couple minutes randoms join. so i seen on these threads that one of you know how to lock lobbys so could someone help me out ? willing to rep+ and thanks or give vbux. thanks. Upside Down Happy

As far as I know, you can't lock a bot lobby, there was a lock lobby glitch that got patched. The patching of that glitch led to the bot glitch being found because it was done in the same way.

The only way randoms won't join is if your connection is crap, possibly if you ran UDP Unicorn or net tools at a low amount that could work... but you run the risk of lagging out if you use too much.
06-22-2013, 08:52 PM #3
VonGoodLay-
ツ Im Black ツ
Hey, ive been using UDP Unicorn , am i suppose to run it the whole game?
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
As far as I know, you can't lock a bot lobby, there was a lock lobby glitch that got patched. The patching of that glitch led to the bot glitch being found because it was done in the same way.

The only way randoms won't join is if your connection is crap, possibly if you ran UDP Unicorn or net tools at a low amount that could work... but you run the risk of lagging out if you use too much.
06-22-2013, 08:57 PM #4
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Von
Hey, ive been using UDP Unicorn , am i suppose to run it the whole game?

Technically yes. Just try it out and see what happens.
06-22-2013, 08:58 PM #5
VonGoodLay-
ツ Im Black ツ
ok thanks for your help, Soldier Upside Down Happy
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Technically yes. Just try it out and see what happens.
06-22-2013, 09:06 PM #6
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Von
ok thanks for your help, Soldier Upside Down Happy

No problem Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Can you let me know how you get on with this? it would be helpful to know, I will try myself when I have time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo