Post: Black Ops 2 Freezes on my CFW PS3, But it works perfectly fine on my friends CFW PS3
06-28-2013, 12:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WTF help what could be the problem?

It's definitely not my BO2 disc as I took my disc to my mates house and he has his own CFW we are both on the same firmware and bo2 worked fine it didnt freeze it loaded perfectly. But NO, when i try to play on my ps3 it wont even load the game keeps freezing even the main menu freezes my ps3 sometimes. HELP! :(

Im wondering if its my ps3 :/ But black ops 2 is the only game that dont work so like WTF :/ :( :( :( :\

:\:\:\:\:\

I even downloaded the game from the internet and it still dont work it cant be my eboot etc ive deleted the game data and reinstalled :( helppppp

UPDATE:
Originally posted by Sarmas View Post
Also if you have problems with freeze with zombies look at your console id. add F13 to last 3 000. Smile

This got me thinking. My friends ps3 is not console banned, whereas my ps3 is! So this could be the cause of the freezing after all! :(
Last edited by Smexeh ; 06-28-2013 at 02:05 PM.
06-08-2014, 04:58 PM #20
its your eboot if only zombies works and multiplayer freezes get a new one
08-16-2014, 09:48 PM #21
Originally posted by TUN View Post
same problem have u found a soloution?????[/

have u in stalled dlc in might be that what make the ps3 freez on start up bcuz i got the same problem but when i delete dlc it works for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo