07-25-2013, 04:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a 4.30 machine DEX now.
I would be able to avoid immediate BAN In multiplayer mode,
Zombie mode will be immediately BAN.
After asking myself, Is it can avoid the BAN?
Please tell everyone, please.
07-29-2013, 11:26 PM #11
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Bonejunky View Post
Alright no eboot.bin right?

you don't need to change the eboot just use the default EBOOT that came with the update
the ps3tmp6.self is debugged acts for both multi and zombie
07-30-2013, 06:03 PM #12
Originally posted by Donnie
you don't need to change the eboot just use the default EBOOT that came with the update
the ps3tmp6.self is debugged acts for both multi and zombie

Alright it keeps freezing everytime I load Black Ops 2 up ._. :'(
07-30-2013, 06:20 PM #13
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Alright it keeps freezing everytime I load Black Ops 2 up ._. :'(

mine kept freezing when i changed my console id in psid patcher but i use ps3ita manager 1.11 (backup manager) to change CID, that stopped the freezing for me

The following 2 users say thank you to Loxy for this useful post:

IcyDose, User2340034u
07-30-2013, 06:36 PM #14
mine kept freezing when i changed my console id in psid patcher but i use ps3ita manager 1.11 (backup manager) to change CID, that stopped the freezing for me

When I loaded PS3ITA Manager, the fan went all crazy and super high sound lol... and when I turned my PS3 off, it started blinking yellow red and green... :/. Where is it located at?
07-30-2013, 06:44 PM #15
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
When I loaded PS3ITA Manager, the fan went all crazy and super high sound lol... and when I turned my PS3 off, it started blinking yellow red and green... :/. Where is it located at?

lots of people get that on the phat model load fan speed, try the updated version of ps3ita manager v1.30 see if that make a difference.

install pkg run it it, the app will ask you do you wish to make save folder pick no if you have multiman installed,
config it choose screen ratio etc.

when done press start go down to ''network tools'', then pick first option ''set new console id'' only enter the first 32 part of cid press start to close the screen then triangle to quit the ps3 app
Last edited by Loxy ; 07-31-2013 at 12:04 AM.

The following user thanked Loxy for this useful post:

IcyDose
07-30-2013, 09:37 PM #16
lots of people get that on the phat model load fan speed, try the updated version of ps3ita manager v1.30 see if that make a difference.

install pkg run it it will ask you do you wish to make save folder pick no if you have multiman installed config it choose screen ratio etc.
when done press start go down to ''network tools'', then pick first option ''set new console id'' only enter the first 32 part of cid press start to close the screen then screen ps3 quit the app

Thank you for everything! I have been hosting zombies with no ban Happy. I'm so happy lol.
07-30-2013, 10:13 PM #17
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Thank you for everything! I have been hosting zombies with no ban Happy. I'm so happy lol.

no problem buddy Happy
07-30-2013, 10:55 PM #18
jerrmy12
At least I can fight

mind hosting for me?
07-30-2013, 11:05 PM #19
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
ill host for you , i need console id though
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
mind hosting for me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo