02-08-2014, 06:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Step 1. Disable internet connection

Step 2. Use You must login or register to view this content. to wipe history, replace history, make history read only, clear web browser history, exit...in that order.

Step 3. Enable internet connection and start BO2

Step 4. Wait for BO2 to load up to multiplayer (i have it as default) and then it will be safe to sign in.

Step 5. After you are signed in it will be safe to connect your RTM tool without instaban.

This method has never failed me! But be careful, 1 mistake = instaban.

P.S. You also need the You must login or register to view this content. and an unmodified eboot.

DON'T SIGN OUT WITH ProDG TARGET MANAGER STILL CONNECTED OR YOU WILL BE INSTABANNED WHEN YOU SIGN BACK IN!!! Winky Winky

I am on PS3ita 4.50 DEX and I use a private ID if that helps
Last edited by kevdog33 ; 03-27-2014 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Updated Link to 1.16

The following 6 users say thank you to kevdog33 for this useful post:

Azus, BeatzV2, Peter_Griffin, wil9620, XxModxX_XxModxX
02-16-2014, 08:15 PM #20
Originally posted by zHatersAreFans View Post
Anyway to get unbanned if your already banned? Drack someone told me to get a new router so my mac address will change (I am console banned).

I have a way I just did it add me on skype to learn how zuromodz-clzz P.S ive been console banned on bo2 before
02-17-2014, 08:27 AM #21
I just got banned a few days ago when I connected a tool. My cid is fine, only banned from bo2 servers. Guess they stopped banning ids from psn?
02-18-2014, 10:53 PM #22
If that could help, I didn't get banned from long time and tried today to install the textures on my HDD (via the in-game option) and got insta-banned...
Maybe textures installing is causing insta-ban, dunno why and how..
02-18-2014, 11:00 PM #23
Originally posted by Nature View Post
Bro what tool are you using on BO2?

I'm using the Revolution V1 Mod Menu by Enstone from the French Modding Team
btw FRENCH ROCKS Needa
02-18-2014, 11:05 PM #24
Originally posted by wil9620 View Post
I'm using the Revolution V1 Mod Menu by Enstone from the French Modding Team
btw FRENCH ROCKS Needa

No worries thanks bro il try that tool.
02-26-2014, 05:36 PM #25
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
This method don't seem to work anymore, it was working for a while but im back to getting account banned after 5 minutes now.
02-26-2014, 05:42 PM #26
Originally posted by kevdog33 View Post
Step 1. Disable internet connection

Step 2. Use You must login or register to view this content. to wipe history, replace history, make history read only, clear web browser history, exit...in that order.

Step 4. Wait for BO2 to load up to multiplayer (i have it as default) and then it will be safe to sign in.

Step 5. After you are signed in it will be safe to connect your RTM tool without instaban.

P.S. You also need the You must login or register to view this content. and an unmodified eboot.

DON'T SIGN OUT WITH ProDG TARGET MANAGER STILL CONNECTED OR YOU WILL BE INSTABANNED WHEN YOU SIGN BACK IN!!! Winky Winky

thanks Happy
02-26-2014, 05:43 PM #27
Originally posted by kevdog33 View Post
Step 1. Disable internet connection

thank u hope it works Happy
02-26-2014, 07:48 PM #28
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Griffin View Post
This method don't seem to work anymore, it was working for a while but im back to getting account banned after 5 minutes now.

to be safer and not get banned use debug selfs been working for me been modding bo2 for about almost over amonth or so with no issue

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo