Post: HELP! BO2 Revolution v1 By Enstone for ccapi questions!!!
02-14-2014, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU this is probably going to be my first post but I recently bought revolution v1 by enstone on frenchmoddingteam.com and ive had a whole ton of problems with bans. First off I want to say that its an awesome menu but for the past 2 days it seems that all I have been doing is making new accounts :/ after about 5 minutes of using the menu I get perm banned and it hasn't just been 1 account or just me, Ive had about 7 accounts banned in a 5 hour time period From bo2:|. About 19 of my good modding friends said they also got perm banned. I have talked to Enstone about this problem but he said there is nothing he can do and "He is selling a menu, not a "banning" tool!. Now it seems hes acting like a smartass! but let me get back on topic, ive asked around and about 5 people said its the unfair aimbot that is detected and about 8 people said its the hud element that is detected and then somebody commented on my facebook that its and insta ban:/ so if anybody has any ideas on what is going on PLZ PLZ comment on this thread! Oh and also I have used rawdogs rte before enstones revolution and never got banned Once!! So obviously its something to do with the menu that only "ENSTONE" can FIX! so it doesn't detect it. Like make it undetectable or something! we all want answers!-------Im currently running 4.50 rogero cex v1.01 cfw with a 4.55 spoofReaper
08-15-2014, 11:33 PM #11
so how the fuck whe can use a tool for that, or so
08-17-2014, 03:19 PM #12
download psnpatch2.25 and cover over your PSID works for me
08-17-2014, 06:02 PM #13
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Use TheSaltCracka's Full Ban Bypass and t6mp.self files to avoid a ban.

Here: You must login or register to view this content.
08-22-2014, 11:40 PM #14
DGMxTS
Save Point
Download PS3 Target Manger You must login or register to view this content.
Heres a Video that might help you
after you followed that your mod menu should work Happy
01-06-2015, 09:59 PM #15
You must login or register to view this content. what im need to do plzzzz!!!! help me gays !!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!+
Last edited by CandyMoDDzz ; 01-06-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo