Post: Does anyone have the 1.16 t6mp_ps3f.self that iTop made?
03-30-2014, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need it bad because mine is freezing

The following user groaned Artiist for this awful post:

HackersForHire
04-03-2014, 11:45 AM #20
Miyata
Gym leader
Originally posted by BuyPs3Mods View Post
I have it add me on skype : alons548jerk

Can U send me it on skype? My Skype is: ItsVenomGamingHD
04-03-2014, 12:42 PM #21
Originally posted by Nature View Post
I have been banned twice with itops .self but that is because I messed up I don't think it had anything to do with his .self and considering before this I was all ways getting instant ban.

Did you change console id
04-03-2014, 06:42 PM #22
BuyPs3Mods
Little One
Originally posted by VNMxGaming View Post
Can U send me it on skype? My Skype is: ItsVenomGamingHD

If you add me on skype yes!
04-03-2014, 06:44 PM #23
BuyPs3Mods
Little One
I was playing yesterday with his debug.self all day while using target finder, uav,no recoil, and steady aim!! Meaning his debug self is not flagged !!!!
04-03-2014, 07:09 PM #24
Originally posted by Artiist View Post
Did you change console id

No just BO2 server ban but the account and the CID are still active. I would suggest always using a fresh account if you try to use one that has already been played on it will more then likely get instant ban, And i have had about 6 accounts banned from BO2 since 1.16 but that was due to not doing things properly but i am still using the same CID, I haven't been CID banned for a long time.
04-03-2014, 08:11 PM #25
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
No just BO2 server ban but the account and the CID are still active. I would suggest always using a fresh account if you try to use one that has already been played on it will more then likely get instant ban, And i have had about 6 accounts banned from BO2 since 1.16 but that was due to not doing things properly but i am still using the same CID, I haven't been CID banned for a long time.

Yeah but sometimes changing your MAC can stop you from getting a quick ban. I think they will sometimes mark your MAC after a certain amount of accounts and not ban you from their servers but just account ban you whenever you sign in.
04-03-2014, 10:07 PM #26
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Yeah but sometimes changing your MAC can stop you from getting a quick ban. I think they will sometimes mark your MAC after a certain amount of accounts and not ban you from their servers but just account ban you whenever you sign in.

You only need to change your address if you have been server banned believe me i have already changed it and it is still the same, Some accounts get banned some don't depending on what you do, how long you play weather you connect/attach before you sign in blah,blah,blah its always different everyone has there own method of not getting banned. For example i did one a recovery account lastnight using itops .self then played on for 30min with uav,target finder and steady aim with no ban, Then i decided to try using ccapi same thing went good no problems then did another banned after about 15mins. I could go on and on but like i said its always different.
04-03-2014, 10:16 PM #27
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
You only need to change your address if you have been server banned believe me i have already changed it and it is still the same, Some accounts get banned some don't depending on what you do, how long you play weather you connect/attach before you sign in blah,blah,blah its always different everyone has there own method of not getting banned. For example i did one a recovery account lastnight using itops .self then played on for 30min with uav,target finder and steady aim with no ban, Then i decided to try using ccapi same thing went good no problems then did another banned after about 15mins. I could go on and on but like i said its always different.

Your right BO2 banning is weird hahaha you learn to deal with it maybe one day someone will stumble across a full proof way to not get banned
04-03-2014, 10:36 PM #28
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Your right BO2 banning is weird hahaha you learn to deal with it maybe one day someone will stumble across a full proof way to not get banned

Yeah bro I hope so.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo