08-19-2014, 12:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,

my questions is about the Force Host, and using it in League game play
my internet connection is not very fast and I got NAT type 2 (open) sometimes I take the host but most times not
so I used the Force host in league game play to take the host it works but the problem is sometimes when I finish the match and win a game it doesn't give me the points or wins I wonder why does anyone know what is the problem?
have you guys used it hope I get the answer someone can help, I heard some guys says the force host is patched do not now it's true or not any suggestions? and I am using it from RTM tools one from ARABIC GUY tool and the other in HITMAN's tool......
08-19-2014, 01:50 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
That's odd, I've never heard of this before but someone else may have, I will ask around but have you tried playing a game normally when using force host? See if using whatever your using is having an effect.
08-19-2014, 02:26 PM #3
Originally posted by GeoSe7enModding View Post
That's odd, I've never heard of this before but someone else may have, I will ask around but have you tried playing a game normally when using force host? See if using whatever your using is having an effect.

I always play normally in League no modding, the strange thing I just noticed when I signout and resign in the game search Type changes from Any to Normal!! I will try to disable some apps on my win8.1 notebook please let me know if you got anything about this issue... thanks
08-19-2014, 07:51 PM #4
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Bradosty View Post
Hello guys,

my internet connection is not very fast and I got NAT type 2 (open) sometimes I take the host but most times not
so I used the Force host in league game play to take the host it works but the problem is sometimes when I finish the match and win a game it doesn't give me the points or wins I wonder why does anyone know what is the problem?
have you guys used it hope I get the answer someone can help, I heard some guys says the force host is patched do not now it's true or not any suggestions? and I am using it from RTM tools one from ARABIC GUY tool and the other in HITMAN's tool......

Most likely it doesnt save when you force host is probably because league is server based and the force host probably changes something with it
08-19-2014, 08:45 PM #5
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Smooth View Post
Most likely it doesnt save when you force host is probably because league is server based and the force host probably changes something with it

Lol force host works perfectly for me in League... I'm sure it's a problem with his internet. I also found out that I would lose my winstreak when I kicked people, spawned in bots and changed time limit & score.
08-19-2014, 08:50 PM #6
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Pat
Lol force host works perfectly for me in League... I'm sure it's a problem with his internet. I also found out that I would lose my winstreak when I kicked people, spawned in bots and changed time limit & score.

its probably his force host eboot...
08-19-2014, 08:54 PM #7
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Hello guys,

More then likely it is the Anti-Ban EBOOT you are using.
08-21-2014, 03:05 PM #8
Originally posted by Eddie
More then likely it is the Anti-Ban EBOOT you are using.

if it's the EBOOT I just changed my EBOOT to thesaltcracka's EBOOTS I tested all same thing, may I know which EBOOT you guys use ?
08-21-2014, 04:01 PM #9
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
if it's the EBOOT I just changed my EBOOT to thesaltcracka's EBOOTS I tested all same thing, may I know which EBOOT you guys use ?

Yes well he has a couple EBOOT's and i think the full bypass one was causing problems. Idk cause i never used it. And I'm using my own Anti-Ban Eboot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo