08-12-2015, 11:20 PM #1
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I started experiencing an issue after I switched from multiplayer to zombies today. This is the first time I have played zombies in a very long time. My ps3 froze while using the zombies mod menu, so I started bo2 back up after turning my ps3 on. I either got a freeze when loading the game, or it says "BO2 Server is not available at this time"

I tried switching eboots. I tried getting on bo2 with 2 other account and they work just fine.

But I want to use my main account, which is still not loading bo2.

I don't want to have to delete my game update because I have the map packs installed.

Any solutions?
08-12-2015, 11:24 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Versed View Post
Hi,

I started experiencing an issue after I switched from multiplayer to zombies today. This is the first time I have played zombies in a very long time. My ps3 froze while using the zombies mod menu, so I started bo2 back up after turning my ps3 on. I either got a freeze when loading the game, or it says "BO2 Server is not available at this time"

I tried switching eboots. I tried getting on bo2 with 2 other account and they work just fine.

But I want to use my main account, which is still not loading bo2.

I don't want to have to delete my game update because I have the map packs installed.

Any solutions?

It will not delete your map packs. Also, you need to switch your EBOOT every time if you want to play Zombies. The MP EBOOT is not compatible with Zombies, that's why.
08-12-2015, 11:30 PM #3
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
It will not delete your map packs. Also, you need to switch your EBOOT every time if you want to play Zombies. The MP EBOOT is not compatible with Zombies, that's why.

Send me your skype. I need further assistance.
08-12-2015, 11:37 PM #4
shemar
Bounty hunter

It's happen ing to me right now help plz
08-12-2015, 11:45 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

Sorry, i don't give out my Skype. You can PM me though Smile
08-12-2015, 11:57 PM #6
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by shemar View Post
It's happen ing to me right now help plz

I just had my friend log onto my account and it turns out my account is permanently banned. gg
08-13-2015, 12:38 AM #7
shemar
Bounty hunter
I just had my friend log onto my account and it turns out my account is permanently banned. gg

Me too I wonder if it will freeze if I make new account

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo