11-28-2015, 04:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i lauch the game from MultiMan, Then i Start the GAME BO2 (BLES01717) and when i sign from the You must login or register to view this content. i Freeze instantly!
IM ON REBUG 4.75.3 DEX I HAVE TRYED TO CHAGE EBOOTS AND .SELF WITH NO LUCK! DONE THAT ATLEAST 10 TIMES AND REALISED I NEED HELP. Ninja SO PLEASE HELP ME AND MY "LITTLE PROBLEM"Needa
11-28-2015, 08:15 PM #2
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by LyezModding View Post
When i lauch the game from MultiMan, Then i Start the GAME BO2 (BLES01717) and when i sign from the You must login or register to view this content. i Freeze instantly!
IM ON REBUG 4.75.3 DEX I HAVE TRYED TO CHAGE EBOOTS AND .SELF WITH NO LUCK! DONE THAT ATLEAST 10 TIMES AND REALISED I NEED HELP. Ninja SO PLEASE HELP ME AND MY "LITTLE PROBLEM"Needa

Try removing the game save data, update it & connect.

If this doesn't work; you must be account banned, as it starts to lag/freeze when connecting online & opening the game at the same time. It has happened to me previously, you would have to then create another account & try.

You don't always have to change the .self just the eboot.bin
11-28-2015, 09:38 PM #3
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by LyezModding View Post
When i lauch the game from MultiMan, Then i Start the GAME BO2 (BLES01717) and when i sign from the You must login or register to view this content. i Freeze instantly!

Rebuild Database then switch to a debug EBOOT
12-28-2018, 11:17 PM #4
BUMP!
+1
04-30-2019, 08:02 PM #5
Sign out and then start the game

then start a local game signed out and then as soon as you are in the game end it.

then go back to the main multiplayer menu where it says play online

click the home button and then sign in.

then wait for it to say store then click play online!
04-30-2019, 08:03 PM #6
from what i can tell your biggest problem is your on a fw out of date any fw before 4.82.1 requires you to update via the internet which in return will hard brick your mother board..

so maybe upgrade fws?..

just a thought as well??..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo