06-17-2016, 05:12 AM #1
DH63
Retired Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been modding on Black Ops 2 Multiplayer / Zombies for many months now (around 9 or 10 months) and I was recently hit with my first permanent account ban. I decided to make a new PS Account and that one was instantly banned after a few seconds of starting up Black Ops 2. I then proceeded to create another PS Account to test it out and I was indeed permanently banned again on that account.

This is a Game Ban but not a Console Ban. I am able to play other games online, just no longer Black Ops 2.

I've heard that you need to change your PSID and MAC Address in order to fix this, but I am unsure if that will work. How do I go about fixing this properly?
06-27-2016, 05:21 PM #11
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by DaHacka View Post
I've been modding on Black Ops 2 Multiplayer / Zombies for many months now (around 9 or 10 months) and I was recently hit with my first permanent account ban. I decided to make a new PS Account and that one was instantly banned after a few seconds of starting up Black Ops 2. I then proceeded to create another PS Account to test it out and I was indeed permanently banned again on that account.

This is a Game Ban but not a Console Ban. I am able to play other games online, just no longer Black Ops 2.

I've heard that you need to change your PSID and MAC Address in order to fix this, but I am unsure if that will work. How do I go about fixing this properly?

Just google search B777x bo2 antiban eboot... Use that eboot you won't get banned!
I use b777x eboot and haven't been banned yet so his one isn't patched try using it.
06-27-2016, 05:26 PM #12
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Just google search B777x bo2 antiban eboot... Use that eboot you won't get banned!
I use b777x eboot and haven't been banned yet so his one isn't patched try using it.

Is it also a Debug EBOOT?
06-27-2016, 06:16 PM #13
Jarzh
Hurah!
Is it also a Debug EBOOT?

Why do you need a debug eboot?
And no i don't think so theres CEX and DEX eboot b777x...
06-27-2016, 07:18 PM #14
Important delete Update 1.19 and remake and Remplace : (Devhdd0/game/BLUS/3 files) : "You must login or register to view this content."
Last edited by YT_TotoGratos ; 06-27-2016 at 07:28 PM.
06-28-2016, 02:53 PM #15
DH63
Retired Staff
Why do you need a debug eboot?
And no i don't think so theres CEX and DEX eboot b777x...

Well aren't DEX EBOOT's the same as Debug EBOOT's?
06-28-2016, 02:55 PM #16
Jarzh
Hurah!
Well aren't DEX EBOOT's the same as Debug EBOOT's?

I have no idea since i use CEX eboot everytime even though I'm on CEX & DEX. But everytime i tried using a debug eboot I'd get a error.. But my mate shes on DEX and i shared her a CEX eboot which i didn't know she was on DEX so i asked her if it worked she said yeah.

I don't see the difference between debug eboots and other like what's good or bad about them lol?
06-28-2016, 02:58 PM #17
DH63
Retired Staff
I have no idea since i use CEX eboot everytime even though I'm on CEX & DEX. But everytime i tried using a debug eboot I'd get a error.. But my mate shes on DEX and i shared her a CEX eboot which i didn't know she was on DEX so i asked her if it worked she said yeah.

I don't see the difference between debug eboots and other like what's good or bad about them lol?

You can do more with Debug EBOOTs like use Engines and you also need them for using TMAPI which is faster than CCAPI.
06-28-2016, 04:53 PM #18
B777x
Hurah!

Debug EBOOTs and DEX EBOOTs are the same

the different between CEX and Debug EBOOTs:
CEX EBOOT:
- Works on both CEX and DEX
- Region locked
- Only Support CCAPI
Debug EBOOT:
- Only works on DEX
- Region free
- Support CCAPI and TMAPI

The following user thanked B777x for this useful post:

Jarzh