07-18-2016, 04:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

Is anyone able to host a modded lobby & pop the trophies for me?

As this game now has an unobtainable trophy I'd quite like to just get it off my incomplete list.

Happy to pay for the service of needed.

Thanks!
07-19-2016, 09:54 PM #2
Originally posted by Methcakes View Post
Hi,

Is anyone able to host a modded lobby & pop the trophies for me?

As this game now has an unobtainable trophy I'd quite like to just get it off my incomplete list.

Happy to pay for the service of needed.

Thanks!

You do realize getting the Big Leagues trophy will mark you as a cheater. You could always hide the game.
07-20-2016, 08:01 AM #3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You do realize getting the Big Leagues trophy will mark you as a cheater. You could always hide the game.

I realize this yes. But I think you're right, I may just have to hide it, which is a shame as I have every other CoD Platinum except this & Black Ops 3 which I don't currently own.
07-20-2016, 08:13 AM #4
I realize this yes. But I think you're right, I may just have to hide it, which is a shame as I have every other CoD Platinum except this & Black Ops 3 which I don't currently own.

I can understand your frustration. I've wanted to 100%, or at least plat BO1 and BO2, but never got the chance to do the Big Leagues trophy which sucks. I might get on my jb later this week, and help you pop the trophy. If you're a member of PSNProfiles, they're more forgiving considering the circumstances.
07-20-2016, 03:34 PM #5
I can understand your frustration. I've wanted to 100%, or at least plat BO1 and BO2, but never got the chance to do the Big Leagues trophy which sucks. I might get on my jb later this week, and help you pop the trophy. If you're a member of PSNProfiles, they're more forgiving considering the circumstances.

Thanks, I know the game is old now but this is the only CoD with an unobtainable trophy which is kind of annoying as there are games in the series much older than this one.

If you could that would be amazing, happy to throw some cash your way for the trouble, I do appreciate you replying.
Last edited by Methcakes ; 07-20-2016 at 08:16 PM.
07-20-2016, 06:33 PM #6
Thanks, I know the game is old now but this is the only CoD with an unobtainable trophy which is kind of annoying as there are games in the serious much older than this one.

If you could that would be amazing, happy to throw some cash your way for the trouble, I do appreciate you replying.

yeah i'll try friday.
07-21-2016, 07:54 AM #7
yeah i'll try friday.

That would be amazing, thank you.
07-22-2016, 06:01 PM #8
dola
Gobble
Hey, if you're still planning to mod the trophies for BO2 I'd be interested as well. Please pm me !

It bothers me so much not being able to find people and to try the easter eggs...
07-23-2016, 09:57 AM #9
Originally posted by dola View Post
Hey, if you're still planning to mod the trophies for BO2 I'd be interested as well. Please pm me !

It bothers me so much not being able to find people and to try the easter eggs...

Please quote when responding to someone. I can autopop the easter egg trophies if need be.
07-31-2016, 06:36 PM #10
Hey Frosty , did this ever happen and work out?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo