09-19-2012, 03:15 PM #1
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This picture has already been posted, but the two dim lights behind the light post suggests in some sort of vehicle. Surely not a zombie, (glowing eyes would be too big and too far apart)

I'm just thinking, if that was an ATV of some sort, how awesome would that be? I mean, they already confirmed twice the size of maps, zombies and people in the game. Who really wants to run from one side to another? I mean, it's risky to throw an atv in there because of glitches and whatnot, but that would be great throwing a man on the back and plowing zombies!

Wat do you guys honestly think about the picture, and the idea?

You must login or register to view this content.
09-19-2012, 03:16 PM #2
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
its a robot bro. check around the lights you see black and silver :lol:
09-19-2012, 03:18 PM #3
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by maffia View Post
its a robot bro. check around the lights you see black and silver :lol:

What's the difference between a robot and an ATV? Really, and do not say a robot has a face because the front of an ATV can be considered one too. Also, stop spamming the BO2 section posting non-sense on all the threads.
09-19-2012, 03:22 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
The thing that caught my eye was the light from the mystery box in the background.
And I agree it looks more like a truck then zombie eyes to me
09-19-2012, 03:38 PM #5
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Originally posted by Goone View Post
What's the difference between a robot and an ATV? Really, and do not say a robot has a face because the front of an ATV can be considered one too. Also, stop spamming the BO2 section posting non-sense on all the threads.

I have not been spamming. Altho i saw my names poppin up a lot of times.. But i was kinda serious.
I don't know what it would have to do with zombies, but it kinda looks like it. And idd also a ATV truck.
09-19-2012, 03:38 PM #6
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
The thing that caught my eye was the light from the mystery box in the background.
And I agree it looks more like a truck then zombie eyes to me

I never even took that in! I really want someone to ask treyarch if when doing those things before opening the mystery box actually gave better weapons. Like spinning in circles and whatever, I want them to confirm that stuff fake or real!
09-19-2012, 03:39 PM #7
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
When I look closely I see like a Figure that looks like this dude with 2 FlashLights :p

As well remember them leaked Achievements there was a Reference to moving around the map on a form of Transportation! Like a Bus or Truck, Would be amazing if someone could Drive it! Plus that map Looks like the Outside of Nuketown!

As the Powerline tower looks the same style!
09-19-2012, 03:54 PM #8
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by Jack View Post
When I look closely I see like a Figure that looks like this dude with 2 FlashLights :p

As well remember them leaked Achievements there was a Reference to moving around the map on a form of Transportation! Like a Bus or Truck, Would be amazing if someone could Drive it! Plus that map Looks like the Outside of Nuketown!

As the Powerline tower looks the same style!

I want you to visualize something. I know you can do it well because you've managed to bring the mascot of soft chocolatey cookies into a zombie world.

You are the driver. 4-7 of your men are on the back of this creepy bloody school bus. Mounted turrets on the windows, and an open back door so your RPG-friendly friend can make zombie tenderloin. Ripping through the map to get to the other side safely away from the zombies and get a nice pack-o-punch for your guns.

Wow. Please tell me you just seen what I've seen.
09-19-2012, 04:00 PM #9
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Goone View Post
I want you to visualize something. I know you can do it well because you've managed to bring the mascot of soft chocolatey cookies into a zombie world.

You are the driver. 4-7 of your men are on the back of this creepy bloody school bus. Mounted turrets on the windows, and an open back door so your RPG-friendly friend can make zombie tenderloin. Ripping through the map to get to the other side safely away from the zombies and get a nice pack-o-punch for your guns.

Wow. Please tell me you just seen what I've seen.

Yes I can see a Zombie Death Orgy :p

Was just saying I saw the Cookie dude cause when I looked close it looked similar to that :p
09-19-2012, 04:18 PM #10
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Wassnt it mentioned before with something like 8 people on a bus indeed and the zombies could break down your bus, then you would have to repair it while the other people are defending you.
Maby this is the Survival mode of zombies? Where you indeed drive the bus, until it breaks down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo