09-23-2012, 08:47 PM #1
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: None of this is confirmed information! Let me know, do you guys think this is real or fake?

If you enjoyed the video, don't forget to leave a like Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to badiban for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe, Sheldon Cooper
09-23-2012, 09:46 PM #2
I think it could be possible. They will probably make it a DLC so they can make more money and release them over time.

The following user thanked IDontModLobbies for this useful post:

M QTR
09-23-2012, 10:58 PM #3
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
It's probably legit information.
09-23-2012, 11:08 PM #4
Originally posted by Mr.
I think at least the race mode is fake. How could the make a race gamemode into zombies?

Race to x amount of points or kills. :p
09-23-2012, 11:20 PM #5
Originally posted by Sheldon
Race to x amount of points or kills. :p

or like in the teaser they were in a bus, maybe you have to survive and get to point b...while another set of team is trying to do the same?
09-23-2012, 11:28 PM #6
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
I think it could be possible. They will probably make it a DLC so they can make more money and release them over time.

Hopefully not. Since Infinity Ward did make free DLC this year, I think we there's a chance Treyarch will do the same.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by BroB4hoes View Post
or like in the teaser they were in a bus, maybe you have to survive and get to point b...while another set of team is trying to do the same?

Either of these are possible, I never thought of that. Thank you!

The following user thanked badiban for this useful post:

BroB4hoes
09-24-2012, 02:28 AM #7
Swope
Little One
I'm pretty sure some of those were mixed up with some of the online community modes. For example I thought race was an online community mode with Rc's?
09-24-2012, 02:43 AM #8
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
I can't wait to try this out. But what should I play first Zombies or Multi :think:
09-24-2012, 03:01 AM #9
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
I think all these ideas are epic, I can't wait to see!
09-24-2012, 10:17 AM #10
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Originally posted by NoCurFew View Post
I can't wait to try this out. But what should I play first Zombies or Multi :think:

def. zombies haha imma try every game mode the first day, and then decide wcih game mode is awesome and try to set a record then :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo