11-28-2012, 09:48 AM #1
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys.
After a game I just played I'm kinda led to believe that the zombie rankings are based on level. Not Skill.
Nearly every game I play I am always top of the scoreboard when its either 1, 2, 3 or 4 players.
I always have most kills, Most Revives and Most Head shots. But every friend I play with manages to have a higher rank than me. I'm higher on the leader boards than they are and I'm a lot more consistent with my games than they are. (They get to round 15 nearly every game. I get to round 20-25 every game.) But after this game i had just played (Like 5 minutes ago) I finally leveled up. I got to round 31 with a friend and then my game froze and had to turn my ps3 off.
After i came back on I had leveled up from the skull. To the skull with blue eyes.

So I am beginning to believe that the Zombie Ranks are not based on skill, but on what your highest rounds are.
I am going to try get to round 40, 50, 60 ect. and Ill report back with whether I rank up or not.
If I do then I will be almost 100% sure that it is based on rounds.

Hopefully this kinda gives people a little help.

Thanks.

EDIT:
I have started playing a lot more 'Grief Mode' and winning a few of those seemed to get my rank from the normal 'Skull' to the 'Skull with Blue Eyes' rank.

Also then, I began to just play 'Survival' instead of 'TranZit' and after playing one game and making it to round 31 I managed to get the 'Skull with Blue Eyes and 1 Knife behind it' rank.

So I would say it could possibly be based on winning 'Grief Mode' matches and also making it to higher rounds on 'Survival' instead of 'TranZit' game mode.

EDIT 2:
The ranking system is most likely based on your past 5 games.
Which would explain the 1-5 tally marks you get. You could possibly earn them by having a 'good game' which would mean if your past 3 out of 5 games were good(I'm going to say above 20-25) then you will get a tally mark. Which would mean when you have 3 tally marks that means you had 3 'good games' out of your past 5 'good games'
I'm going to say you have to get over 20-25 to get a tally mark. So once you get 5 'good games' you will get blue eyes, and if you are more consistent with these then you will rank up.
THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED. IT IS WHAT I AM LED TO BELIEVE FROM ALL THE PAST GAMES I HAVE PLAYED.
Also if you are inactive on zombies for over a day or two you will be de-ranked. I was away for around almost 2 days and I was pushed back to the skull.

WAYS TO GET DERANKESad Awesome
1. By not playing for a consecutive no. of days. Eg. 2-3 days.
2. Leaving when you are in mid-game.
3. Getting downed ALOT of times in a single game(20+)
4. Playing bad overall for a consecutive no. of games.

KEEP POSTING GUYS! WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!
Last edited by Life. ; 12-04-2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Updating Theory. + Adding 'Way's to get De-Ranked'.

The following user thanked Life. for this useful post:

K5‎‎
11-28-2012, 10:13 AM #2
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
You rank up each time you play a better game than the last so in a way if you get to a higher round you my level up yeah.
11-28-2012, 10:21 AM #3
Do you guys this its doing better on each gamemode like 3 player bus depot and 2player bus depot would be different or just getting to a high round on any or what?
11-28-2012, 12:59 PM #4
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by EPiK View Post
You rank up each time you play a better game than the last so in a way if you get to a higher round you my level up yeah.

That would suck then, once you get to a high as f level, you wont be able to level anymore.
11-28-2012, 01:43 PM #5
sniper-4Eye
Gym leader
Originally posted by Lifestylez View Post
Hey guys.
After a game I just played I'm kinda led to believe that the zombie rankings are based on level. Not Skill.
Nearly every game I play I am always top of the scoreboard when its either 1, 2, 3 or 4 players.
I always have most kills, Most Revives and Most Head shots. But every friend I play with manages to have a higher rank than me. I'm higher on the leader boards than they are and I'm a lot more consistent with my games than they are. (They get to round 15 nearly every game. I get to round 20-25 every game.) But after this game i had just played (Like 5 minutes ago) I finally leveled up. I got to round 31 with a friend and then my game froze and had to turn my ps3 off.
After i came back on I had leveled up from the skull. To the skull with blue eyes.

So I am beginning to believe that the Zombie Ranks are not based on skill, but on what your highest rounds are.
I am going to try get to round 40, 50, 60 ect. and Ill report back with whether I rank up or not.
If I do then I will be almost 100% sure that it is based on rounds.

Hopefully this kinda gives people a little help.

Thanks.

my rank it's the Knife behind skull with blue eyes .. from long time
and i get round 51 with 3000 kills & more ,, after all of this nothing change i still on the same rank -.-
11-28-2012, 03:16 PM #6
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by 4Eye View Post
my rank it's the Knife behind skull with blue eyes .. from long time
and i get round 51 with 3000 kills & more ,, after all of this nothing change i still on the same rank -.-

That's what makes me hope my theory isn't true. Because if we have to get to rounds 70 and higher to get higher ranks, then its gonna be a huge bitch do to.
I'll do some research and get back to you guys on what I find. (Most likely wont find shit since developers wont say shit about it)
11-28-2012, 04:45 PM #7
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
I just ranked up in a game I did very poorly on (All were Dead at Round 10). I have played to many games that were to round 30+. This game I was playing was with noobs, so I did the best in the room. I can't figure it out. This ranking system is very complex and still a mystery.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 11-30-2012 at 06:54 PM.
11-28-2012, 04:51 PM #8
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
A step in the opposite direction: deranking can, and will, be triggered if you do not play zombies for a certain amount of consecutive days.
11-28-2012, 05:34 PM #9
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
I just ranked up in a game I did very poorly on (All Dead at Round 10). I have been to many game then round 30+. This game I was playing with noobs, so I did the best in the room. So I can't figure it out. This ranking system is very complex and still a mystery.

Yeah exactly, I just wish that they could at least tell us something.
Because it gets annoying seeing all my friends who are noobs get ranked up and I get nothing :/
11-28-2012, 05:55 PM #10
ilovepizzaa
Bounty hunter
I played a game yesterday with 4 randoms.
we all had the same rank which was the skull and blue eyes
basically i was the best player and my rank is now skull blue eyes with the knife

The following user groaned ilovepizzaa for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo