12-03-2012, 05:42 PM #1
CryptiK_
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi there, CryptiK_ here. Many people (Myself included) have been wondering how the Zombie ranking system works. There isn't any official news or info on it, but there have been many theories and things done to prove how it might work.

The Black Ops Zombies ranking system probably takes several different factors into consideration such as kills, rounds survive, bullets fired, performance and whatever else.

The rank icon can be seen next to your name whenever you play Black Ops 2 Zombies.

It takes 5 slashes to move up to the next level. How exactly you earn these slashes is a mystery.

So if you have one bone, It will take 5 slashes till you move up to the next level and get a new icon which would be two bones and so on. (This is not a true statement, you can move up the ranks without having all five slashes)

Black Ops 2 Ranking System (its a working progress)

Rank 1 – One Bone

Rank 2 – Two Bones

Rank 3 – Skull

Rank 4 – Skull with blue eyes

Rank 5 – Skull with Dagger (Knife)

Rank 6- Skull with Dagger and Blue Eyes

Rank 7 – Skull with Shotguns

Rank 8 – Skull with Shotguns and Blue Eyes (The Ultimate Zombie Pwner, show some respect son!)

I am very sorry if this has been posted already. I didn't find anything like this so I decided to share it with you peeps Happy

Source/Info: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to CryptiK_ for this useful post:

Bengalsfan Modz, Sheldon Cooper
12-03-2012, 10:15 PM #2
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by CryptiK

Hi there, CryptiK_ here. Many people (Myself included) have been wondering how the Zombie ranking system works. There isn't any official news or info on it, but there have been many theories and things done to prove how it might work.

The Black Ops Zombies ranking system probably takes several different factors into consideration such as kills, rounds survive, bullets fired, performance and whatever else.

The rank icon can be seen next to your name whenever you play Black Ops 2 Zombies.

It takes 5 slashes to move up to the next level. How exactly you earn these slashes is a mystery.

So if you have one bone, It will take 5 slashes till you move up to the next level and get a new icon which would be two bones and so on. (This is not a true statement, you can move up the ranks without having all five slashes)

Black Ops 2 Ranking System (its a working progress)

Rank 1 – One Bone

Rank 2 – Two Bones

Rank 3 – Skull

Rank 4 – Skull with blue eyes

Rank 5 – Skull with Dagger (Knife)

Rank 6- Skull with Dagger and Blue Eyes

Rank 7 – Skull with Shotguns

Rank 8 – Skull with Shotguns and Blue Eyes (The Ultimate Zombie Pwner, show some respect son!)

I am very sorry if this has been posted already. I didn't find anything like this so I decided to share it with you peeps Happy

Source/Info: You must login or register to view this content.

This is actually misinforming. More and more people are agreeing that the slashes are independent of your background.

The slashes are a representation of your activity and how often you have played (many people feel like you gain a slash every day you play and lose a slash every day you don't play) They have nothing to do with your "skill" level in zombies.

The background (one bone, two bones, skull, knife, shotguns) is independent of the slashes. They have absolutely nothing in common with each other. No one has a solid proof as to how you rank up your background but many people believe it is something to do with your kills to downs ratio while others feel like it has something to do with your rounds survived.
12-04-2012, 12:32 AM #3
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Originally posted by glitchplz View Post
This is actually misinforming. More and more people are agreeing that the slashes are independent of your background.

The slashes are a representation of your activity and how often you have played (many people feel like you gain a slash every day you play and lose a slash every day you don't play) They have nothing to do with your "skill" level in zombies.

The background (one bone, two bones, skull, knife, shotguns) is independent of the slashes. They have absolutely nothing in common with each other. No one has a solid proof as to how you rank up your background but many people believe it is something to do with your kills to downs ratio while others feel like it has something to do with your rounds survived.

ok i had the blue eyes had 5 slashes, didnt play for a few days, now i only have 2 slashes and no blue eyes. every 5 slashes the back ground changes from what i've seen.

but why is this shit still getting posted are there not enough rank threads already.
12-04-2012, 02:04 AM #4
you will go down ranks if you dont play zombies for a few days 2 im always going up and down in rank
12-04-2012, 02:18 AM #5
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
you dont ranks up by getting kills and stats i know that for sure, im pretty sure its your average round
12-04-2012, 02:20 AM #6
☆Z☆
Bounty hunter
To earn those Thing you have To Reach Round 10 Thats How i Got Blue eyes and The Machete.
12-04-2012, 03:58 PM #7
Masterkeant
Bounty hunter
I know for a fact that its not based on skill because on one game i went to round 31 on tranzit with 2 revives and 3 downs ( Solo) with over 5000 kills and 2000 headshots i had a skull with blue eyes and five slashes, on the next game i went to round 38 with more kills than i had in my first game with the same ranks after the game, i also compared my overall stats before and after the games
Last edited by Masterkeant ; 12-04-2012 at 06:53 PM.
12-04-2012, 06:02 PM #8
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Interesting.. I just wish 3arc would come out with information on it. All I know is that I've actually went back a rank or two in zombies since I haven't played in a week so I'd assume that time played or days played continually is also a factor. But then again I could be entirely wrong.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by Z
you have To Reach Round 10

That's bullshit. Me and some guys got up to about 20 in attempt to do the Easter Egg and we never went down except for one guy however after the game none of us had the skull with blue eyes and the machete. Sorry if I came off like an ass but that never happened for us :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo