Post: Zombie Stats and Emblem Glitch Tutorial (remastered)
01-01-2013, 11:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I know there's a short tutorial out there already, but a few people have been having problems with the glitch, so I decided to post the precise steps needed to do the glitch. Hope you guys benefit from it and happy glitching. I'll try to add pictures later.

What you need:
PS3
2 PS3 Controllers
Black Ops 2
Account with good zombie stats

Step 1. Go to Zombies Mode

Step 2. Sign on to Zombies with the second controller, as a guest

Step 3. Choose Custom Game

Step 4. Choose Transit

Step 5. With the first controller, hover over “Map” on the menu.

Step 6. Still using the first controller, press “O”, and hover over “Yes”

Step 7. With the second controller, press “X”, and at the same time press “O” with the first controller (this worked best for me when I hit “O” twice in rapid succession).

Step 8. You should see a screen that says “Notice: Your profile was signed out”, when you get here press “X” on the first controller as fast as you can, about 3 times (once again this is what works best for me).

Step 9. You should now see the same screen as the Prestige Master glitch (where you can choose a profile to sign into). Select the account with the good Zombie stats. (first controller)

Step 10. Click “Play Online”. (first controller)

Step 11. Press the Playstation button, and signout of your PSN account.

Step 12. Select “Sign in” and once that’s done, hit the Playstation Button again.

Step 13. You will have another notice on your screen, press “X”, then press “Play Online”.
You should now have the other account’s Zombie Stats Smile

The following user thanked MichealBircher for this useful post:

Wolie
11-14-2014, 06:45 AM #2
I can't do it we'll it won't work for me help plez
11-14-2014, 10:27 AM #3
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by hard View Post
I can't do it we'll it won't work for me help plez

you brought up a old thread to say it's doesn't work even tho it's been patched for a LONG TIME. please also work on your English "PLEZ" I thought you meant Please but I don't know...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo