01-31-2013, 12:08 AM #1
baycod9
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so a lot of people have seen sydicates video in which he slows it down while dropping on the elevator in the starting room and you clearly see the phd flopper perk. but below that floor there is another opening, when the trailer was released the guy was on round 1 with 90000 points indicating to a lot of people that there is a bank on die rise. but it has yet to be found. Would treyarch really just put a flopper machine there if you couldnt get to it? highly unlikely, but what if the floor below that contained the bank..? who knows. but heres another thing.. in die rise you can build the navcard table that you could build in green run on tranzit. also in die rise you can put a navcard in the table and the navcard in die rise has been found and may possibly go into the tranzit nav card table. but even after you put the navcard in the table, what happens? my theory is that putting that card in both tables may unlock a secret room in die rise with access to the 2 floors that you pass in the starting elevator. also maybe if there isnt an "elevator" to phd flopper maybe its a safe room like we seen in kino der toten pack a punch. and you can teleport there for a few seconds and then you are teleported somewhere random.

Note: i noticed something today while playing the map, everytime i play the map it seems like i cannot find one of the perk elevators. i know where they all are but one perk machine is always missing, maybe that perk is inside the elevator that leads to phd flopper and the other floor. i may be wrong on this as ive only played the map a few times but im almost sure every game ive played there has been a perk missing.

post what you all think about this and if you agree or disagree Happy
Last edited by baycod9 ; 01-31-2013 at 12:15 AM.

The following user thanked baycod9 for this useful post:

shooterace247
01-31-2013, 12:20 AM #2
xmiike
Gobble
Possibility that the guy who had on round 1 with 90000 points is that the map was recorded by the developers giving him as much points he needs to test that everything works, as for floppy there is no way of getting there, a theory i have is that possibly after finishing the full easter egg it will be teleported somewhere else. When you go into theater mode and fly through the map you can only go where you are allowed to go while playing, and since there is a barrier in front of the hallway to floppy you cannot get to it. I also set up dolly cameras to go through the walls and barriers through that hallway and at the end of the hallway the doors next to floppy are completely see through and you can see through the map, making it another reason you cannot go there.They might of put it there as a teaser for the people who do like exploring the map in theater mode. Again there is always the possibility of getting it some other time.

The following 2 users say thank you to xmiike for this useful post:

Relevant Is God, Wretch 32
01-31-2013, 01:04 AM #3
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by baycod9 View Post
so a lot of people have seen sydicates video in which he slows it down while dropping on the elevator in the starting room and you clearly see the phd flopper perk. but below that floor there is another opening, when the trailer was released the guy was on round 1 with 90000 points indicating to a lot of people that there is a bank on die rise. but it has yet to be found. Would treyarch really just put a flopper machine there if you couldnt get to it? highly unlikely, but what if the floor below that contained the bank..? who knows. but heres another thing.. in die rise you can build the navcard table that you could build in green run on tranzit. also in die rise you can put a navcard in the table and the navcard in die rise has been found and may possibly go into the tranzit nav card table. but even after you put the navcard in the table, what happens? my theory is that putting that card in both tables may unlock a secret room in die rise with access to the 2 floors that you pass in the starting elevator. also maybe if there isnt an "elevator" to phd flopper maybe its a safe room like we seen in kino der toten pack a punch. and you can teleport there for a few seconds and then you are teleported somewhere random.

Note: i noticed something today while playing the map, everytime i play the map it seems like i cannot find one of the perk elevators. i know where they all are but one perk machine is always missing, maybe that perk is inside the elevator that leads to phd flopper and the other floor. i may be wrong on this as ive only played the map a few times but im almost sure every game ive played there has been a perk missing.

post what you all think about this and if you agree or disagree Happy

Good theory maybe there is a secret bank hidden in a room. However I don't think PHD Flopper is accessible so I think Treyarch put it there to troll us all.
01-31-2013, 01:38 AM #4
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Can't anyone hack zombies on the xbox? Like no clip into the phd flopper room, see if you can buy it then find the way in through the way out?
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM #5
Originally posted by SweatyMidgets View Post
Can't anyone hack zombies on the xbox? Like no clip into the phd flopper room, see if you can buy it then find the way in through the way out?

You must login or register to view this content.
I made a thread about it, no useful responses as of yet.
02-01-2013, 05:27 PM #6
They added the achievement for accquiring all perks in one game, my guess is that you can't actually buy PhD Flopper but have to actually earn it from a Minion round (knife only for those who don't know)

That or you have to do a mini easter egg to open the room.
02-03-2013, 03:36 AM #7
Idk about the flopped but I'm pretty sure they guy uses the nav table thing to travel to die rise . Once more of the maps are released you might be able to go from map to map ( table to table ) . This is why he has so much money first round because the character is teleported from transit to die rise (as seen in the animation before die rise starts) so I'm guessing you can go from transit get your money or guns from fridge then go to die rise and get say Who's Who then go to another map and get something else . That just seems like the way they are trying to go

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo