11-02-2015, 09:06 AM #1
Hola
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so i have heard and seen people play the game today.

I was just wondering since i am not able to play right now, is the multiplayer enabled for testing purposes and such? Or are we waiting for a patch to bring it online?
If we are online, do we get instabanned when going online? I know 3arch has done this a lot before to us.
Or is it like ghost where we could play whenever we wanted? I played a week beforehand online on ghost, 2 years later, still not banned Smile
11-02-2015, 09:47 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by anton1453 View Post
Hey, so i have heard and seen people play the game today.

I was just wondering since i am not able to play right now, is the multiplayer enabled for testing purposes and such? Or are we waiting for a patch to bring it online?
If we are online, do we get instabanned when going online? I know 3arch has done this a lot before to us.
Or is it like ghost where we could play whenever we wanted? I played a week beforehand online on ghost, 2 years later, still not banned Smile

Thread moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Modding Questions as this is a question thread.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Hola
11-02-2015, 09:50 AM #3
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Thread moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Modding Questions as this is a question thread.

Thanks, i saw that i made a mistake 1 second after posting, Sorry :/

The following user thanked Hola for this useful post:

11-02-2015, 09:58 AM #4
Envy_Modz
Pokemon Trainer

Well the game doesn't ban you as of yet because their online servers aren't enabled yet, but as it uses the same protection as AW am guessing it will be an insta ban once the servers are online
11-02-2015, 10:09 AM #5

I can't speak from experience on bo3 yet ofcourse, but I'm pretty sure that once the servers go live you will be able to play online as long as you put your ps3 in OFW mode
11-02-2015, 01:56 PM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!

The servers are not up yet. When they do it will most likely be 2-3 days early and demon ware wont be enabled. Once demon ware is enabled people will start getting banned straight away unless an anti ban EBOOT is released straight after demon ware is enabled so we can beat the ban.
11-02-2015, 04:38 PM #7
pcpc
Little One
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
The servers are not up yet. When they do it will most likely be 2-3 days early and demon ware wont be enabled. Once demon ware is enabled people will start getting banned straight away unless an anti ban EBOOT is released straight after demon ware is enabled so we can beat the ban.

ok so can i try on new acc ? or there is a chance or they gone ban console cid like on ghosts b4 Reaper
well i think i gone take risk Smile and i will try seb5594 and i let u all know :salute:

The following user thanked pcpc for this useful post:

Hola
11-02-2015, 04:56 PM #8
Originally posted by pcpc View Post
ok so can i try on new acc ? or there is a chance or they gone ban console cid like on ghosts b4 Reaper
well i think i gone take risk Smile and i will try seb5594 and i let u all know :salute:

I went 2 weeks playing legit on AW with no ban. I just decided to go back to BO2 because none of people on friendslist had the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo