01-01-2016, 11:48 PM #1
runningman420
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); re explained this method for the dumbasses lol Smile

Re ExPLained ---- this is for people who have duped over a legit account not for dupe accounts ,your leaderboard wil unfreeze if u go back to the legit prestige u was so say like me prestige 10 level 28 yes then i stupidly went over my legit account with a dupe master account my leaderboard froze permananent so then i decided to try and get a dupe account level off my legit account prestige 10 level 28,,,preferbly a few levels before . so i get a prestige 10 account level 25 go over my account what was legit prestige 10 but now had master re dup the account with prestige 10 level 25 once i reached level 28 my leaderboards unfroze i hope ppl understand this as im not explaining it again....Smile note..... this is not for non legit duped account
Last edited by runningman420 ; 01-11-2016 at 11:05 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to runningman420 for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Janey4066, modz4fun420-uk, zn_FTP_nz
01-12-2016, 09:30 AM #29
Originally posted by 420 View Post
fggrt if u aint english u wont understand sorry

thats not english though lol
01-12-2016, 10:05 AM #30
i was legit prestige 3 lvl 37 before i did the dupe to rank 1000 now im trying to duplicate my account to prestige 2 lvl 10 hoping it will fix my leaderboards but everytime i do the duplication glitch my rank will stick but once i relaunch the game it keep going back to rank 1000 how do i fix this because i dont wanna fresh restart and lose my wrench
01-12-2016, 10:25 AM #31
UntilDawn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AutobotAssassin View Post
i was legit prestige 3 lvl 37 before i did the dupe to rank 1000 now im trying to duplicate my account to prestige 2 lvl 10 hoping it will fix my leaderboards but everytime i do the duplication glitch my rank will stick but once i relaunch the game it keep going back to rank 1000 how do i fix this because i dont wanna fresh restart and lose my wrench

Sorry Mate.. you can't duplicate a low level acc to your High. you need to made a Fresh Restart and then to Duplicate it works then.
01-12-2016, 11:52 AM #32
Kellis
LoanWolf
Apologies if this question has been asked before but I am struggling to understand the clarity of your tutorial. Is it possible to get your leaderboards to update if you have duplicated to level 1000?
01-12-2016, 12:27 PM #33
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kellis View Post
Apologies if this question has been asked before but I am struggling to understand the clarity of your tutorial. Is it possible to get your leaderboards to update if you have duplicated to level 1000?

What level or prestige you were before you done the duplication glitch fresh restart and go back to that level and then do the duplication glitch again and it will fix your leaderboard
01-12-2016, 02:12 PM #34
runningman420
I defeated!

sorry
nope
01-12-2016, 03:13 PM #35
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by xXcodgmRTE View Post
What level or prestige you were before you done the duplication glitch fresh restart and go back to that level and then do the duplication glitch again and it will fix your leaderboard

When you say 'fix' the leaderboard, what do you mean by that exactly? Fix as in it updates to your master prestige stats?
01-12-2016, 04:49 PM #36
Originally posted by AutobotAssassin View Post

When you fresh start you don't lose anything you gained from black market those are permanent
01-12-2016, 04:52 PM #37
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
When you say 'fix' the leaderboard, what do you mean by that exactly? Fix as in it updates to your master prestige stats?

Yeah will update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo