Post: [TUTORIAL] Host Custom Games with Good Connection [PATCHED]
01-05-2016, 05:08 AM #1
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Soooooo, People are having many troubles trying Angioy Tutorial. I had problems too and it didn't work his way for me.
Im telling you guys how it works for me.

If this doesn't work for you, talk to your mom about it.

UPDATED TUTORIAL-- You must login or register to view this content.

Don't message me on here or anything for an invite. I have my crew of players that are always available to join me when i host.

What I Have:

50 mb/s Download Speed
10 mb/s Upload Speed
NAT Type : Open
(Im Always Host)

What You Need:

UDP Unicorn
OPEN Nat type connection (Its a Must for hosting these)
If You have my connection speed then you will always be host. Meaning you only have to get the locked lobby once and then you can just end the game by winning and then next game will start it all over again.

This is what I Do:

1. Get a Full Playstation Chat Party (You and 6 others is needed)

2. Tell everyone to be ready with their second controllers.

3. Make a Party of 6 People (You and 2 Others with split screen controllers)

4. Set up UDP Unicorn settings.
-Target : 27.27.27.27 Port rand
-10kb
- Delay 0 ms
-Thread 1
-Sockets Per thread 1

5. Search for a Hardcore SnD Lobby. Right after you search for one Press [Attack], roughly 5 seconds after attacking it should still be searching saying (0 Matches). if it does then press [Random Size] in udp unicorn.

6. This is where you wait to find a empty lobby with the Digits at the top right to not have a "e" extension

7. if you found the lobby, it should be your Full Party. (Stop the attacking on UDP Unicorn)

8. Tell everyone to back out. (It should only be you and your second controller)

9. tell everyone to join on the count to 3. since your host count and tell everyone to join whenever. Be quick about it.

HERE is where it gets a little annoying.

10. When everyone joins at the same time. the server will sometimes make everyone in your party. You Do Not want that. you need to make it a even team or it wont start.

11. if everyone is in your party, tell everyone to back out again and do step 9 again. once someone of your party joins and doesnt get merged to your party, command people to join them and make it a even team.

12. This is crucial, My game never starts if I have my second controller in, I remove it and then load Someones Custom Game. (If you know your the host then Only you have to load the Custom Game)

13. Load a Desired Custom Game for SnD ( If it says "Custom Game Loaded" then it works. to be on the safe side, Make everyone load the same Custom Game. Load it when its counting down. Just ONCE, No need for the spam.

14. Game should Start. their should be 6 enemies and 4 other teammates (5v6)

15 now tell your last buddy to join you without a split screen, you should have a full lobby and always locked.

16. Dont leave the game and always end it. you will get 15+ cryptokeys each game. (The Host always has to win in the game so it doesnt switch hosts) and Once the game ends it will bring you to pregame lobby and give you all your awards.
The host loads the custom game once more, Doesnt matter when and it should be a never ending party until someone needs to go.

I have done this 40+ times and it works everytime.

UPDATED ---- You must login or register to view this content.

Known Errors:

-Never finding a lobby without a "e" = increase Kb in Udp Unicorn
-Never getting the Map with the 59 Sec count down = Just wait with [Random Size] selected on UDP Unicorn
-getting "Need More Players to Balance Team" = refer to step 9-10
-Lobby Crashing right before the game starts = Remove your second controller

Semi Credits to Angioy in You must login or register to view this content.
I got this to work with my own experience and Angioy thread did not work for me, gave me an idea but not for it to work

hope this Helps, will update it whenever it is needed
Last edited by SeeNoKey ; 01-29-2016 at 05:22 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to SeeNoKey for this useful post:

Donskiii, Frosty, Fuser, Kyanon, Maverick, Red_TOMATO__, SimplisticAlpha, teebuddy, zephir
01-05-2016, 04:06 PM #20
I will add u to
01-05-2016, 04:15 PM #21
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by zephir View Post
Lets just say 3arc lol 😂

You know the score hahahaha

The following user thanked Angioy for this useful post:

zephir
01-05-2016, 04:43 PM #22
Originally posted by Kyanon View Post
got it working! thanks so much.. btw random player can still join :(.. i thought its a locked lobby

Only if it's full with your players. As long as ur group is the only ones it will be locked and no randoms. That's why u need a total of 6 with 2 controllers. And then an extra person so when u turn off ur second to be able to start he or she can join and fill up that last spot so no randoms join

The following user thanked SimplisticAlpha for this useful post:

SeeNoKey
01-05-2016, 05:46 PM #23
Kyanon
Little One
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
You know the score hahahaha

when is it? 😀
01-05-2016, 05:49 PM #24
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Fuser View Post
Yeah, add me: Reconcyled

i will add you when i get home from university, looking forward to getting these done, they are so damn annoying... especially since you can't do it in round based game modes..
nice one trey arch

much appreciated ! Happy
01-05-2016, 11:16 PM #25
Is there anyone who have a working Lobby?
01-05-2016, 11:18 PM #26
add me. BigBoyOneHunna ive got open nat and UDP unicorn just need 2 players with 2 controllers
01-05-2016, 11:35 PM #27
add me RealTOMATO
01-05-2016, 11:36 PM #28
added you bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo