11-05-2015, 11:18 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Another year, another EBOOT builder. I think you know the drill by now - this tool lets you build your own customized EBOOTs for BOIII. Contains non-host mods and a SPRX loader.

Preemptive hello to Activision's suits. Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

Some notes:

• Only compiles EBOOTs for DEX (regular debug or NPDRM)
  • To use EBOOTs on NPEB, you need to add the game into the GAMES folder like a disc game. Use this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

BIG thanks to SC58 for the addresses. Wouldn't have been possible without him!
Also credits to Thirst, SyGnUs.

If you can't get the program to work, check out these pre-made EBOOTs by COD_MoDz21: You must login or register to view this content.

If you fork the project in the future (if I decide not to update), please leave proper credits. If you use the code just to leech addresses, gtfo.

The following 117 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Hammy, <Brad>, 0zersub, Accent, alexcubano7, AlexNGU, amermstwntd2, anxify, Armyspy, mason, Bane., BenTAxeL, brewing up, Bucko, BurtE, Chop, COD_MoDz21, CodJumper:, darkknight787, Dav3s, DEv_ShOoTz, djkrack, Eddie-Lucas, EncepT, EpicModzAMT, EvilDevilReX, evoz33, ExIIL, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, gοd, geheimpje, Geo, H4x0rHD, hdtv_duke, HeLLrIdEr1982, iDon, im not hacking, imax_pro, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, Insult, ItsSebHdz, itylera, iTz-GoDModZ, Itzzdre420, jackf, jazrawi_ae, Joe Mods, jwm614, KAYLEB_HD, Khalid1993, krunch5114, Kryptus, LaughTracks, Legended, LifeHappens, LULLINHO, M4-2000, MoDz4Gaming, mokkie93, Mr_Snake_-, MrLion, Muffin Boi, Mx444, Next To Nothing, NGU GHOST, ngucitymodz, NickBeHaxing, NIO77, nofear modzz, norge1, Norway-_-1999, Not Rage, NP Carling26, Nug, nullerdk, NYKILLA007, oCmKs_4_LiFe, ogimhigh, Darth Saul, Pianist Prodigy, pktman12345, Ploutarxos1, RawDog2002, RF0oDxM0Dz, RHIN, royston1990, SC58, Seir, Kronos, sleekshow, star2000, Jon Snow, Stunz, STYL3S, superaconi and 17 other users.
11-28-2015, 09:22 PM #299
Already done by ALIENzMODz, plus theirs is CEX and DEX, and has no issues.
11-28-2015, 09:50 PM #300
Naughty Beaver
Bounty hunter
Does this work on cex?
11-28-2015, 09:59 PM #301
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Finally got around to adding red boxes to this. Feel free to check it out. The picture will take a bit to update due to my website caching the old one.

Originally posted by ALIENBOB View Post

You used Tustins source code, added your own ui and name. So yea... That's that.

Originally posted by Eat
Won't let me open it?

I just tested it myself, it opens fine. Could be your anti-virus causing you the issue.
11-28-2015, 10:00 PM #302
Originally posted by Christmas View Post
You used Tustins source code, added your own ui and name. So yea... That's that.

I just tested it myself, it opens fine. Could be your anti-virus causing you the issue.

The previous version opens fine, it might be because I'm on windows 8?
11-28-2015, 10:02 PM #303
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Eat
The previous version opens fine, it might be because I'm on windows 8?

No idea, I doubt that's the reason why, I'm on win 10 and opens fine.
11-28-2015, 11:11 PM #304
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by ALIENBOB View Post

Too bad you use my code and made it look like more hot trash than mine already did. Didn't think that was even possible to begin with.
11-28-2015, 11:30 PM #305
Tustin
Balls of Steel
When releasing open source, there's always a chance you'll run into some displeasure like ALIENzMODz stealing your work. I have no problem with someone adding shit to the tool and opening a pull request for me to merge it with the current one, OR if I quit updating it you can fork the repo and update it yourself at will. That's the whole point of open source and GitHub. What I didn't want to happen was some human trash making the program look 10x worse than it already did (if you can believe it), adding 1 thing to it and then releasing it as their own. That's what Mr. ALIENzMODz did. Yet he's angry when we remove his post for obvious leeching and then tries to say this which is probably the most ironic thing I've seen:

Don't believe me?

My functions verbatim. I would not use his tool if I were you.

The following 4 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

COD_MoDz21, JimmysModz-, Kronos
11-29-2015, 12:09 AM #306
hey mate has this got the new anti ban shit or what ever u wanna call it built in??
11-29-2015, 12:46 AM #307
No, Tustin and his followers are to busy playing special club, to let us nobodies have mods! Oh wait, we don't need them, we will create our own!

Programmer nerds! The point is to make mods, not play pretty pretty princess I'm king of nothing!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo