Post: Black Ops 3 - [PS3/1.03] Black Ops Trilogy v1.0 Release
11-25-2015, 10:14 AM #1
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I'm unsure why there are false positives in the non-packaged scan, i assure you that there is no malware in this program.
The packaged download and scan has all the DLLs packaged with exe file. This program is being released without Zombies features added. There are also a few current features that are disabled due to not being coded into this release. To people wanting the offsets from this, there are plenty posted around the internet but i will update this thread with them later down the line possibly the next update which will be soon.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan Before Packing 2 False Positives:

Virus Scan After Packing 3 False Positives:

NOTE: There are no viruses in this program, im unsure at this time why these false positives were picked up. Im hoping they will be gone for the first update to this program...

Also i hope you enjoy this release as much as i did working on it, i know it might be the same as others buts its by me for you.
And i plan to add my own touch/look to future updates down the road.

Program has been tested on REBUG 4.75.3 D-REX / BLUS
Last edited by UnboundGodz ; 11-25-2015 at 10:20 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to UnboundGodz for this useful post:

EncepT, Killer Be, Muffin Boi, Restrain
11-25-2015, 02:55 PM #11
Envy_Modz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by marky1991 View Post
Only works for tmapi no?

no this tool, from the image he supplied only supports Control Console API (CCAPI)
11-25-2015, 03:00 PM #12
marky1991
Are you high?
Originally posted by Modz View Post
no this tool, from the image he supplied only supports Control Console API (CCAPI)

Add compatibily with tmapi please
11-25-2015, 03:00 PM #13
Envy_Modz
Pokemon Trainer
Add compatibily with tmapi please

this isnt my tool
11-25-2015, 03:01 PM #14
marky1991
Are you high?
Originally posted by UnboundGodz View Post

I'm unsure why there are false positives in the non-packaged scan, i assure you that there is no malware in this program.
The packaged download and scan has all the DLLs packaged with exe file. This program is being released without Zombies features added. There are also a few current features that are disabled due to not being coded into this release. To people wanting the offsets from this, there are plenty posted around the internet but i will update this thread with them later down the line possibly the next update which will be soon.

Download:

Virus Scan Before Packing 2 False Positives:

Virus Scan After Packing 3 False Positives:

NOTE: There are no viruses in this program, im unsure at this time why these false positives were picked up. Im hoping they will be gone for the first update to this program...

Also i hope you enjoy this release as much as i did working on it, i know it might be the same as others buts its by me for you.
And i plan to add my own touch/look to future updates down the road.

Program has been tested on REBUG 4.75.3 D-REX / BLUS

add compatibily whit tmapi
11-25-2015, 04:30 PM #15
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
add compatibily whit tmapi

Ill see about adding TMAPI support in the next update. What version of Black Ops 3 due you have?
11-25-2015, 10:51 PM #16
Hacker
Haxor!
Looks good Smile Keep up the good work
11-26-2015, 01:49 AM #17
man this tool is annoying asf when you press unlock all koz it makes your ps3 constantly beep when its unlocking everything and wouldnt stop. so i just turned my ps3 off. no hate against the tool just the beeping gets
annoying koz its constant. even after about a min of waiting for me. dunno if it has only happend to me or any1 else aswell. cheers anyway tho
Last edited by D-E-V-I-O-U-S ; 11-26-2015 at 02:28 AM.
11-26-2015, 01:13 PM #18
Happens to me too (that my PS3 constantly beeps). Prestige , level and other things also dont work.
11-26-2015, 06:47 PM #19
is this coded only for BLUS or BLES? i have the NPEB version(PSN VERSION)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo