11-03-2015, 10:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I was bored today so i made a simple non-host sprx menu base for black ops iii, Enjoy!

Video:

I will upload one here when the game is released.

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.

Features:

CEX & DEX Compatibility
Scrolling Remembrance
8 Sub Menus
64 Options
Credits: In the Base

Download:
Last edited by oStankyModz ; 11-29-2015 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Updating to 1.03

The following 50 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, alchybear, Andyiglesias1, Apex_Modz-, mason, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, COD_MoDz21, CoreyyDEX, DEREKTROTTER, DrZepto, ello, EncepT, EpicModzAMT, Exelo, Farva, Father Luckeyy, Freezy :D, GFM, HexyModz, Insult, Jay NaStY, KillerGamer81, Loz, MCabCon, ModaTron, MoDz4Gaming, Moreuseinatool, Not Rage, Nug, royston1990, SajjaD-2009, sleekshow, snapin, SSM*, Scouse Power, star2000, Synergy, TER152, Terrorize 420, Thirst, tyman1294, UnboundGodz, xDebugKiller, xexDELL, xParryMods, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxBlud23xX

The following 3 users groaned at oStankyModz for this awful post:

ByteSource, PakMan, Shark
11-07-2015, 09:34 AM #56
SEIKZO
Haxor!
To install do you just copy eboot to usdir/game amd sprx to temp? My computer fucked at the moment. Do i have to do.someyhing with the other files for it to.work? Thanks im on dex as well
11-08-2015, 02:56 AM #57
Bigmoneyhustlin
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by oStankyModz View Post
lmao uhmmm bruh its cex and dex loooool

is there something i could be missing be the reason the project wont build?
not the best coder just wanna add to the menu base.... plz help
Last edited by Bigmoneyhustlin ; 11-08-2015 at 02:58 AM.
11-08-2015, 05:07 AM #58
Hi. So what do i do with the "bo3nonhostmenubase" stuff?. i have 3 of them, one of them is an SQL, one a SLN and the other one is a folder. The only thing i'm familiar with is the sprx. any help is appreciated Smile
11-08-2015, 05:39 AM #59
twisted204WPG
Do a barrel roll!
nice 1 here stanky Happy
11-08-2015, 10:24 AM #60
Originally posted by ello View Post
LOL No

Made my day LOL
11-08-2015, 11:07 AM #61
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by Bigmoneyhustlin View Post
is there something i could be missing be the reason the project wont build?
not the best coder just wanna add to the menu base.... plz help

Just delete this things I have highlighted in this picture from the PS3 header file(PS3.h) -

There's another way to fix it but I forgot how, anyway I doubt you will be using those functions and if you do need the sprintf function you can always use the function from the game. Also if it doesn't work in game idk what to tell you as I didn't make it nor test it just telling you how to get it to compile.

Originally posted by ImHaXUnique View Post
I know it can run on CEX, but at first sprx's were meant to be ran on a DEX console, but all these CEX noobs came along and they figured a way to use sprx on CEX. :|

SPRXs where meant to run on PS3, that's all there is to it.

The following user thanked SyGnUs for this useful post:

Bigmoneyhustlin
11-08-2015, 11:50 AM #62
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
Just delete this things I have highlighted in this picture from the PS3 header file(PS3.h) -

There's another way to fix it but I forgot how, anyway I doubt you will be using those functions and if you do need the sprintf function you can always use the function from the game. Also if it doesn't work in game idk what to tell you as I didn't make it nor test it just telling you how to get it to compile.

SPRXs where meant to run on PS3, that's all there is to it.

Also the SPRX will just freeze you when you try to use it because he didn't update the TOC to 1.02.
Go into TOC.h and replace 0xDC1BA8 with 1.02 TOC:

0xDD1BC8

The following user thanked mrtn for this useful post:

Bigmoneyhustlin
11-09-2015, 04:37 PM #63
rc210
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by oStankyModz View Post
Hey NGU, I was bored today so i made a simple non-host sprx menu base for black ops iii, Enjoy!

Video:

I will upload one here when the game is released.

Screenshot:

Features:

Scrolling Remembrance
8 Sub Menus
64 Options
Credits: In the Base

Download:

how do I install this??
11-09-2015, 05:02 PM #64
Get Visual Studio 2010 and ps3 SDK. install everything to VS. Open the project (The Menu Base) Edit it to your liking and add non host mods. (No recoil, wallhack, V-SAT, ETC) Compile it. Make an eboot to load the SPRX. Install the eboot in the BO3 folder (USDIR) put the .sprx in tmp folder.

The TMP folder is in Dev_HDD0 - put ur SPRX there
The bo3 folder is in Dev_HDD0 - game - bo3 folder (Your region code) then USDIR and put or eboot there

Like if this helped :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo