11-24-2015, 06:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); True you will freeze less if you don't go into create a class while in lobby also if a lot of ppl rank says one when they are not back out to where it says multiplayer then go back to find game and do that whenever you have problems like clock not counting, but even doing all this you will eventually freeze still and or lag out. if you lag out do the back out to multiplayer thing also if you switch anything on you classes or streaks do the back to multiplayer screen. all this helps. All in all servers are crap, but if more people do this I think it will help everyone because then it will be less ppl in the lobbies showing up as level one which is what kicks everybody and the game doesn't start or only three ppl make it into the game. Hope this helps a little Happy thanks giving weekend everybody Gobble

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

KIK-Sky2white
11-24-2015, 07:01 PM #2
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by results View Post
True you will freeze less if you don't go into create a class while in lobby also if a lot of ppl rank says one when they are not back out to where it says multiplayer then go back to find game and do that whenever you have problems like clock not counting, but even doing all this you will eventually freeze still and or lag out. if you lag out do the back out to multiplayer thing also if you switch anything on you classes or streaks do the back to multiplayer screen. all this helps. All in all servers are crap, but if more people do this I think it will help everyone because then it will be less ppl in the lobbies showing up as level one which is what kicks everybody and the game doesn't start or only three ppl make it into the game. Hope this helps a little Happy thanks giving weekend everybody Gobble

It may seem like this works for you but the same issue happens on zombies. Every few games or so it freezes or overloads with lag, So to be honest I doubt there is anything that you could really do to prevent it, Decent game overall but a shame about the constant freezes & lag issues.
11-24-2015, 11:00 PM #3
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
It may seem like this works for you but the same issue happens on zombies. Every few games or so it freezes or overloads with lag, So to be honest I doubt there is anything that you could really do to prevent it, Decent game overall but a shame about the constant freezes & lag issues.
Yes as I said you will freeze after a while but this will make it so it takes longer and I think if everybody does this it will help overall because when you go in a lobby if you look a lot of people's rank will say one and it means the lobby is messed up so even if you are good and even if the game starts most likely its going to be a problem. So with that said if everyone follows this method it should reduce the issues. You may still have problems like a game loading like you can play and then backing you or everyone out. When this happens back out to multiplayer menu and the go back in also don't spoof id until after where it says public match which means do it where it says find game
11-25-2015, 12:24 AM #4
TALKZ
Do a barrel roll!
Freezes a lot when you have someone in your party
11-25-2015, 07:49 PM #5
Originally posted by TALKZ View Post
Freezes a lot when you have someone in your party
Yeah I am not sure don't play with many ppl
11-26-2015, 08:31 PM #6
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
the game is really just shit on last gen consoles :/
11-26-2015, 08:52 PM #7
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
the game is really just shit on last gen consoles :/
this is also happening on ps4 and xbox 1
11-26-2015, 11:12 PM #8
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by results View Post
this is also happening on ps4 and xbox 1

Not for me bo3 on ps4 is working just fine for me and all of my friends that play it
11-26-2015, 11:48 PM #9
Dud you need to delete it and redownload it and your good it works its bo3 that's fucking up
11-27-2015, 12:15 AM #10
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
Not for me bo3 on ps4 is working just fine for me and all of my friends that play it

Yeah some are not having issues in some areas like I think Germany is also not having issues so some ppl are good that might be why the issue is not being fixed. in my house we cant even play at all on the ps4 because its just real laggy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo