11-27-2015, 10:20 PM #1
rachod
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i use eboot whit non host by COD_MoDz21 and im not get banned!
Play many times today.
Someone was banned only using eboot?
I think so happens when the level and prestige is modded, what do you think?

*banned now
Last edited by rachod ; 11-28-2015 at 09:32 PM.
11-28-2015, 02:06 AM #11
toobanoob
I am error
I have a eboot from codmodz21 and i have not been banned using the eboot or a rtm tool fron darkness and i have almost 3 days on the game
11-28-2015, 02:08 AM #12
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MoDz21 View Post
if ur ps3 disables the syscalls at boot up.. how are u able to start MM if the syscalls are deleted

Idk ask Rebug.
11-28-2015, 02:18 AM #13
montz
Do a barrel roll!
Im banner using modded eboot and rtm tools, cid ban and accont ban (only in his game)
11-28-2015, 02:20 AM #14
React2This
NextGenUpdate Elite
just got banned from bo3. played with jericho for days, then logged in today after a break and insta-banned.
11-28-2015, 04:16 AM #15
The deamonware was dropped this morning tested it on 3 accounts all banned
11-28-2015, 06:22 AM #16
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Incorrect. You people always assume things when it's not the way you think it is. My PS3 disables syscalls as soon as it turns on, I go to MM and load Bo3 then use PSN ninja and then load the game. So who wasn't using what?

"You people" bush has a fat head
11-28-2015, 06:36 AM #17
that guy idon is a tool and a lier dont listen to a word he says
11-28-2015, 06:39 AM #18
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by World00 View Post
that guy idon is a tool and a lier dont listen to a word he says

your the reason why the community is the way it is... stop wishing bad things upon user of NGU and just stay shut or else youll further the pointless drama... it's clear idon speaks alot on the site now but doesn't mean he needs hate... so there for i report you for spamming pointless worthless garbage of a post Smile

constructive criticism is all we ask for.
Last edited by HeroWin ; 11-28-2015 at 06:43 AM.

The following user thanked HeroWin for this useful post:

iDon
11-28-2015, 07:14 AM #19
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
your the reason why the community is the way it is... stop wishing bad things upon user of NGU and just stay shut or else youll further the pointless drama... it's clear idon speaks alot on the site now but doesn't mean he needs hate... so there for i report you for spamming pointless worthless garbage of a post Smile

constructive criticism is all we ask for.

you got drama asshole report me i dont care even if they ban me ill just vpn up and make a new account dumbass dick sucking ***s like you need to shut the fuck up no one ask for your comment for your boy friend im gonna do what ever i want and say what ever i want and there is not shit you or any mod is gonna do about it ever so a big fuck you pick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo