12-25-2015, 07:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was thinking that all the forums and post have rules and I report tools for the safety of other users, some people don't even have permission for posting tools and you guys don't even close it!!!!!!
why??

you guys make the rules not me!!!

so the rules apply for all people.
you closed a free menu and banned Exile but you still have tools that are still open which I have reported.

I reported so long ago and I report many tools for the safety of NGU.

BLACK OPS 3 Zombie All Client + Stats Tool 1.04 1.0.0 still open!(he doesn't even have 25 posts)

You must login or register to view this content.) STILL OPEN AND ALREADY REPORT! (this is a preview)

what is wrong with ngu??

all other sections are the same not only for bo3.
Last edited by l3allermann82 ; 12-25-2015 at 08:07 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to l3allermann82 for this useful post:

ALIENBOB, COD_MoDz21, itsallornone, Norway-_-1999, Not Rage, TrillBrown, vicious_results
12-30-2015, 12:28 AM #11
Ngu is corrupt,

wait its always been that way
12-30-2015, 02:52 AM #12
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
I was thinking that all the forums and post have rules and I report tools for the safety of other users, some people don't even have permission for posting tools and you guys don't even close it!!!!!!
why??

you guys make the rules not me!!!

so the rules apply for all people.
you closed a free menu and banned Exile but you still have tools that are still open which I have reported.

I reported so long ago and I report many tools for the safety of NGU.

BLACK OPS 3 Zombie All Client + Stats Tool 1.04 1.0.0 still open!(he doesn't even have 25 posts)

You must login or register to view this content.) STILL OPEN AND ALREADY REPORT! (this is a preview)

what is wrong with ngu??

all other sections are the same not only for bo3.

Yeah there is a few things that are unfair. I am speaking as somebody that really loves this site. I think that leadership and power can sometimes go to the head and its easy to to forget to be humble and lose site of your love for the community. I think this happens a lot in the modding community period. Like people that can code really good forget that they once couldn't code and then look down at those who can't code that good or code at all. Those who get a big head stop helping others that are trying to learn. also when you reach a certain level as leaders you should stay humble so ppl posting good work and following the rules should not have their posts deleted

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

01-01-2016, 05:01 PM #13
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by results View Post
Yeah there is a few things that are unfair. I am speaking as somebody that really loves this site. I think that leadership and power can sometimes go to the head and its easy to to forget to be humble and lose site of your love for the community. I think this happens a lot in the modding community period. Like people that can code really good forget that they once couldn't code and then look down at those who can't code that good or code at all. Those who get a big head stop helping others that are trying to learn. also when you reach a certain level as leaders you should stay humble so ppl posting good work and following the rules should not have their posts deleted

Somebody say humble?
01-02-2016, 07:52 AM #14
Kronos
Former Staff
some staff just get butt hurt when free tools are posted when their staff members post the same type of tool but they cost

The following 3 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

itsallornone, vicious_results
01-02-2016, 12:24 PM #15
sleekshow
I defeated!
dont buy any tools or sprx menus not worth it..you get 2 days of excitement and then it gets boring. plus the way its going the constant messed up lobbys people will soon move to ps4 and ps3 will be empty full of modders.

The following user thanked sleekshow for this useful post:

itsallornone
01-02-2016, 12:32 PM #16
sleekshow
I defeated!
also to be honest its the free stuff on ngu that make people want to join and subscribe to this site. there is also the learning curve of new tutorials etc. nobody really wants to be sucked in into buying a 20 dollar menu for a game which is 5 dollars etc

on that note i just want to say big up to milky, nickbehacking, sc58, gopro from gta 5, restrain for your free releases. you guys are the real credit to ngu unlike the money whores
01-03-2016, 04:36 AM #17
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
OP has requested thread be closed. Thread closed.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo