12-05-2015, 02:34 PM #1
Daxcrazy
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I have an Xone the dupe works. Does anyone have an Xbox that's high prestige I can do it on? Thanks
12-05-2015, 06:02 PM #2
Do u need an open nat type to do that glitch. I tried doing it with moderate and it didn't work
12-05-2015, 06:05 PM #3
hukkie
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IDontLikeYou123 View Post
Do u need an open nat type to do that glitch. I tried doing it with moderate and it didn't work

No, mod and open doesnt matter Smile
12-05-2015, 08:09 PM #4
Originally posted by hukkie View Post
No, mod and open doesnt matter Smile

Well it wasn't working for me. I tried copying a lvl 52 no prestige and it didn't work. The low acc was lvl 1, but I got a kill and death and still didn't work. Maybe try making a video or different text tutorial? That'd be great. Thanks in advance
12-05-2015, 08:11 PM #5
hukkie
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IDontLikeYou123 View Post
Well it wasn't working for me. I tried copying a lvl 52 no prestige and it didn't work. The low acc was lvl 1, but I got a kill and death and still didn't work. Maybe try making a video or different text tutorial? That'd be great. Thanks in advance

Hmm it should work, do you see that clan tag being coppied ?

Maybe record it and upload it ? See no reason for it not to work, all my dupes are done behind a mod connection due to the VPN / Router at my home network...
12-06-2015, 12:38 AM #6
Originally posted by hukkie View Post
Hmm it should work, do you see that clan tag being coppied ?

Maybe record it and upload it ? See no reason for it not to work, all my dupes are done behind a mod connection due to the VPN / Router at my home network...

No, clan tag doesn't copy, but emblem and title copy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo