12-10-2015, 04:20 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: After playing some more here my updated opinion
Added bold to the best ones out of the whole group in my eyes, certain ones require setup to make them useful.

Most of the gobble gums are useful just don't use half of them apart from for challenges

Best of the default

Arms Grace - (Activates Immediately, Lasts until next respawn) Respawn with the guns the player had when they bled out.

Get to keep your guns after you die meaning only need to worry about perks.

In Plain Sight - (Activated, 2x Activations, 10 seconds each) The player is ignored by zombies for 10 seconds.

Loads of extra utility

Normal gobble gums

Anywhere But Here! - (Activated, 2x Activations) Instantly teleport to a random location. A concussive blast knocks away any nearby zombies, keeping the player safe.

Loads of extra utility, however can bite you in the arse that said gives you bit of time to avoid being hit.

Armamental Accomplishment - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 full rounds) Switch weapons and recover from performing melee attacks faster. Reload and use items more quickly. Similar to Fast Hands from Multiplayer but does not increase reload speed.

Extra utility

Arsenal Accelerator - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 10 minutes) Charge the player's special weapon faster. Affects the Apothicon Swords and the Annihilator in The Giant.

Not bad gives you extra damage for 500

Lucky Crit - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 1 full round) Improves your chances of activating an Alternate Ammo Type.

Useful if you have upgraded pap weapon

Now You See Me - (Activated, 1x Activation) All zombies will chase the player for 10 seconds.

Risky but can be useful in getting heat off other players

Alchemical Antithesis - (Activated, 2x Activations, 60 seconds each) Every 10 points earned is instead awarded 1 ammo in the stock of the current weapon. Affects all weapons. Any points gained including points from power ups will give the player one round in their reserve ammunition for every 10 points earned.

Holy god this thing is amazing!!
Free ammo for every 10 points what not to like.

Mega

Aftertaste - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 Rounds) Keep all Perks after being revived.

Burned Out - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 2 Hits) The next time the player takes damage, nearby zombies burst into fire.

Ephemeral Enhancement - (2x Activations, 60 Seconds Each) Turns the weapon in the player's hands into the Pack-A-Punched version.

Immolation Liquidation - (3x Activations) Spawns a Fire Sale Power-Up.

Idiot killer this just fun to use to watch bad players die due to the box and can be helpful getting weapons if you got nothing left.

Phoenix Up - (1x Activation) Revives all teammates. Teammates keep all of their Perks.

:(

Why so rare yet to useful

Pop Shocks - (Auto-Activates when attacking Zombies, 5x Activations) Melee attacks trigger an electrostatic discharge, electrocuting nearby Zombies.

Giant squid thing killer serious knife them 3 times and boom dead.

Unquenchable - (Auto-Activates when the player has 4 Maximum Perks) Can buy an extra Perk-a-Cola.

Not bad...

Rare

Cache Back - (1x Activation) Spawns a Max Ammo Power-Up.

Free ammo but being so rare not worth using :/

On The House - (1x Activation) Spawns a Random Perk Bottle Power Up.

500 for random perk so worth it...

Wall Power - (Activates Immediately, Lasts until the player's next wall-buy gun purchase) The next wall weapon purchased becomes Pack-a-Punched.

Helpful Smile

Ultra rare

Killing Time or Perkaholic

Hlepful but so rare I don't use them often :/

Pointless

Licensed Contractor - (3x Activations) Spawns a Carpenter Power-Up.

O_o
Only helpful in slowing down zombies if you need to do something but requires you to group them up instant kill them.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Xpek
12-10-2015, 05:56 PM #2
Alchemical antithesis is the best IMO, for every 10 points you get, you get 1 bullet. So if you get a nuke, you get 40 bullets etc.

The following user thanked Deleted-User0000000012210 for this useful post:

ResistTheSun
12-11-2015, 09:51 AM #3
Adkins
Banned
Cache Back. The max ammo one.
12-13-2015, 07:28 PM #4
Nico
Banned
All of them

The following user thanked Nico for this useful post:

Xpek
12-16-2015, 07:15 PM #5
Xpek
Keeper
plain of sight
12-18-2015, 11:42 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Kyle View Post
Alchemical antithesis is the best IMO, for every 10 points you get, you get 1 bullet. So if you get a nuke, you get 40 bullets etc.

Just started using it so good on higher rounds Smile
Feel max ammo pretty much

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Deleted-User0000000012210
12-18-2015, 01:14 PM #7
IrZipher
Do a barrel roll!
I'am a team player so Phoenix Up, they keep all their perks too.

Lol @ResistTheSun, you're the admin that fixed my username last year, good to see you are still on here!
Last edited by IrZipher ; 12-18-2015 at 01:18 PM.
12-20-2015, 07:16 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Wall power and Ephemeral Enhancement rather good latter being the best free pap gun which is full of ammo for 60 seconds

Originally posted by IrZipher View Post
I'am a team player so Phoenix Up, they keep all their perks too.

Lol @ResistTheSun, you're the admin that fixed my username last year, good to see you are still on here!

Way too rare :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo