07-14-2016, 02:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU.
As you are all aware The Zombies Storyline is Very close to coming to a end, as Gorod Krovi Got Released On The 12.07.16 we are 1 more DLC Release Untill It's ended.
Something Caught my Attention on Youtube Regarding Jason Blundale (Treyarch Zombies Developer) & MrRoflWaffles (YouTube Gamer). Jason Blundale & MrRoflWaffles Recorded a Q/A On Youtube where the viewers left comments to mrroflwaffles and he red them out to Jason. 1 of the questions was - Is Black Ops 3 DLC 4 The End of Zombies - Jason Replied Something very exiteing - Were Gunna have a wondeful set of bracket around all the zombies and content within the 8years of the storyline -

So too Me and my personal opinon that sounds so interesting and new. as i am a massive zombies fan what do you guys think?

1. A Standalone Zombies Game With all the content that we have had since World at War
2. Just a release of everything at the end of zombies ( Get the maps on BO3 Kino Der Toten ETC )
3. A Twist in the story line like The Giant?

Comment What You Think. SOUNDS SO INTERESTING FOR ALL THE MASSIVE ZOMBIE FANS!

- boltano1337
Last edited by boltano1337 ; 07-14-2016 at 02:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to boltano1337 for this useful post:

Ethen, succ
07-14-2016, 02:53 PM #2
Ethen
Banned
So its like the last war!
07-14-2016, 02:55 PM #3
Originally posted by Ethen View Post
So its like the last war!

Im Buzzed:salll:
07-14-2016, 02:56 PM #4
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by boltano1337 View Post
Hi NGU.
As you are all aware The Zombies Storyline is Very close to coming to a end, as Gorod Krovi Got Released On The 12.07.16 we are 1 more DLC Release Untill It's ended.
Something Caught my Attention on Youtube Regarding Jason Blundale (Treyarch Zombies Developer) & MrRoflWaffles (YouTube Gamer). Jason Blundale & MrRoflWaffles Recorded a Q/A On Youtube where the viewers left comments to mrroflwaffles and he red them out to Jason. 1 of the questions was - Is Black Ops 3 DLC 4 The End of Zombies - Jason Replied Something very exiteing - Were Gunna have a wondeful set of bracket around all the zombies and content within the 8years of the storyline -

So too Me and my personal opinon that sounds so interesting and new. as i am a massive zombies fan what do you guys think?

1. A Standalone Zombies Game With all the content that we have had since World at War
2. Just a release of everything at the end of zombies ( Get the maps on BO3 Kino Der Toten ETC )

- boltano1337

all that means is that they are basically ending this storyline with this next dlc, their may be more zombies after this and there probably will be, but the O4 is ending with DL4
07-14-2016, 03:06 PM #5
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
all that means is that they are basically ending this storyline with this next dlc, their may be more zombies after this and there probably will be, but the O4 is ending with DL4

Yeah, gunna be so interesting!
07-14-2016, 05:14 PM #6
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by boltano1337 View Post
Hi NGU.

- boltano1337

I think that was a reference to the new comics that are coming out. He said that the comics will focus on the zombies story since the beginning and will include details of things that happened between maps and there wasn't enough time to explain and maybe expand some characters like Dr. Monty or Peter McCain.
07-15-2016, 09:55 AM #7
succ
Brute
New update incoming, Aliens return. Tapir

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo