11-25-2012, 08:28 PM #1
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone! I will be hosting free modded lobbies on black ops for anyone on NGU! Add my account Nikko_Haxor. The mods are just max88's mods so I claim no ownership over them. I just host them to help people out! The menu (if you don't want to look up max's thread) includes 500xp per kill or suicide, no gravity, super speed, long knife, and many other mods! Send me a message with the subject saying NGU if you add me so I know. Also, I don't think I am allowed to ask for +rep on here, but if I helped you out, please feel free to rep me! thanks a ton guys Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to nickyg1217 for this useful post:

maasterof163, SlimShadyXV-
11-26-2012, 11:45 AM #2
tristanius
Bounty hunter
can you help me to mod bo zombies online? (i have a jailbroken ps3 3.55 kmeaw)
11-28-2012, 08:56 PM #3
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by nickyg1217 View Post
Hey everyone! I will be hosting free modded lobbies on black ops for anyone on NGU! Add my account Nikko_Haxor. The mods are just max88's mods so I claim no ownership over them. I just host them to help people out! The menu (if you don't want to look up max's thread) includes 500xp per kill or suicide, no gravity, super speed, long knife, and many other mods! Send me a message with the subject saying NGU if you add me so I know. Also, I don't think I am allowed to ask for +rep on here, but if I helped you out, please feel free to rep me! thanks a ton guys Smile

i'll add you Smile
PSN- Whiiteboys7thst
P.S- i Thanked your thread Smile
11-28-2012, 09:17 PM #4
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
i'll add you Smile
PSN- Whiiteboys7thst
P.S- i Thanked your thread Smile

Alright! i'll accept it when the weekend comes around, I am super busy during the week, sorry :(. I'll get back to you asap, thanks a ton for thanking the thread btw
11-29-2012, 01:56 AM #5
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by nickyg1217 View Post
Alright! i'll accept it when the weekend comes around, I am super busy during the week, sorry :(. I'll get back to you asap, thanks a ton for thanking the thread btw

you sure "Nikko_Haxor" is your correct PSN ID? It says it doesnt exist when i try to add you..
11-29-2012, 04:57 PM #6
tkolsa
Haxor!
Hey bro, im looking for someone to do a well detailed voice and video tutorial on how to host MaXx's 1.13 CFG! Please can you make a vid! You will help me by a million! If you do, then thanks Smile
11-30-2012, 03:18 AM #7
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
you sure "Nikko_Haxor" is your correct PSN ID? It says it doesnt exist when i try to add you..

Yeah man, here is proof[ATTACH=CONFIG]20669[/ATTACH]

Idk why it wouldn't work, worst case scenario, i'll add you when the weekend comes.
11-30-2012, 03:20 AM #8
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tkolsa View Post
Hey bro, im looking for someone to do a well detailed voice and video tutorial on how to host MaXx's 1.13 CFG! Please can you make a vid! You will help me by a million! If you do, then thanks Smile

Um... Well here is the deal, I have a dazzle standard definition but it is basically shit... I might do it over this weekend or next weekend, it all just depends. Has anyone already done this? Because if not, I will deffinately do it ASAP.
12-01-2012, 06:39 PM #9
Psn: Kolokoy16
12-02-2012, 01:05 AM #10
Psn: MajicDust I have done it before but since moving house I can't get host atm! So need help getting to 15th prestige! Nikko_Haxor doesn't exist man! You need to add me Smile thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo