04-21-2013, 11:58 PM #1
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! I was hosting modded zombies not too long ago and was just messing around. I gave the zombies infinite health, and there were two other people in my lobby. I thought they would go down quickly, but they ended up lasting longer than I thought. This gamemode is for all you avid zombie players out there.

I will skip rounds until round 10. After that I will freeze the zombies give you your ray gun, and tell you to go where you want to start. The doors may or may not be open. On most maps I will open all doors, but not debris. I will also turn on the power. If you do not listen to me you will be kicked. I will try to do one every day, but may not get around to it.Oh, and if you end up going down I will wait until there are no zombies near you and then revive you.

Here are the rules:
1. You start with a ray gun.
2. You are allowed to buy any perk, and upgrade any gun.
3. If you receive any special gun: Thunder Gun, Wunderwaffe, etc. You must get rid of it and not use it.
4. You have 15 minutes to survive.
5. The person with the least downs wins and so on.
6. You are allowed to try and down other players.
7. I will upload the game to my channel.
8. I will only do this for 2 people at a time minimum. (Excluding Myself)
9. Players will pick the map.
10. Have fun!

Winners will be posted here!
1. DiamondCo_Supply (7 Downs)

If there are any questions post them below. Also, if you want to participate send me a msg and add me on PSN: lllxX-Hackzz.
Last edited by {H} | Exception ; 04-23-2013 at 01:00 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to {H} | Exception for this useful post:

bushes-OFKushes, Dark054
04-26-2013, 01:40 AM #11
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by OFKushes View Post
ok kool bro Saturday it is!!! Lol ay Yu mod BO2?

No, but just got my new computer! Happy Sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!
04-30-2013, 02:17 AM #12
u still hostin?!
04-30-2013, 08:22 AM #13
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hackzz View Post
Hey guys! I was hosting modded zombies not too long ago and was just messing around. I gave the zombies infinite health, and there were two other people in my lobby. I thought they would go down quickly, but they ended up lasting longer than I thought. This gamemode is for all you avid zombie players out there.

I will skip rounds until round 10. After that I will freeze the zombies give you your ray gun, and tell you to go where you want to start. The doors may or may not be open. On most maps I will open all doors, but not debris. I will also turn on the power. If you do not listen to me you will be kicked. I will try to do one every day, but may not get around to it.Oh, and if you end up going down I will wait until there are no zombies near you and then revive you.

Here are the rules:
1. You start with a ray gun.
2. You are allowed to buy any perk, and upgrade any gun.
3. If you receive any special gun: Thunder Gun, Wunderwaffe, etc. You must get rid of it and not use it.
4. You have 15 minutes to survive.
5. The person with the least downs wins and so on.
6. You are allowed to try and down other players.
7. I will upload the game to my channel.
8. I will only do this for 2 people at a time minimum. (Excluding Myself)
9. Players will pick the map.
10. Have fun!

Winners will be posted here!
1. DiamondCo_Supply (7 Downs)

If there are any questions post them below. Also, if you want to participate send me a msg and add me on PSN: lllxX-Hackzz.

I love modded zombys but I have the German version of Black Ops, Bles-01033 my psn Mui_G777
04-30-2013, 08:28 PM #14
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Gh0sTxScoPeD View Post
u still hostin?!

Sure, Hmu on Skype or add me on PSN!
04-30-2013, 08:45 PM #15
Could I get in this PM if you can?
04-30-2013, 10:01 PM #16
Nice!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.